I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

Discus and support I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s. c644b142-4f1d-490b-b281-484aa8a2e2db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isabel Avila, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Isabel Avila
    Isabel Avila Guest

I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s.

:)

Isabel Avila, Jun 2, 2023
  2. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Star wars judas survivor is coming to xbox one Star Wars Jedi survivor is coming to Xbox One s 28 April. Soon 😀 👍
  3. George Costi Win User

Star Wars Jedi survivor xBox One s game coming up to xBox one s
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?

Xbox One version of Jedi Survivor will be a separate game. They aren't making the Xbox X|S version playable on the Xbox One. Just to clear that up. As for when it is going to be released, we have no idea.

According to Eurogamer "Neither exec detailed exactly when we might see Star Wars Jedi: Survivor's last-gen release to actually occur. We will update you when we know more."

https://www.eurogamer.net/star-wars-jedi-survivor-coming-to-playstation-4-xbox-one
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. That game was not released for the One.
  6. George Costi Win User

Microsoft, send me a message about star wars jedi survivor when itid1878 s coming xbox one quick as possible
Thema:

1. I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s? - Similar Threads - was wondering still

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e