I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty...

Discus and support I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox series 2 controller in to get replaced 2 days ago because the right bumper wouldn’t register or when it would it would register twice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam dexter212, Mar 21, 2023.

1. I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty...

I sent my Xbox series 2 controller in to get replaced 2 days ago because the right bumper wouldn’t register or when it would it would register twice with one click, also the paddles on the back would wobble a lot even though I didn’t use the controller much, the grip was peeling because it wasn’t glued down correctly to begin with, all of that happening when I got the controller just 3 months ago. So all around the controller has been a bit fun experience and I just want a replacement.

:)

Sam dexter212, Mar 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty request.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

There is no defined deadline, even because it changes from region to region, there is the transport shopkeeper, and the demand for other repairs, Microsoft provides follow-up, but not a deadline defined in advance.
  3. coleberndt Win User

Xbox Series S Controller

Noted, thank you I will do that. How long is the warranty on the controller that comes with the xbox series s?
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. WeavingQuasar62 Win User

Xbox One squeaking controller issue

Nobody?

I'm still wondering if taking off part of the controller to tighten the screw will void the warranty. Is it a better idea to just get my controller replaced while it's under warranty, or can I fix it this way?
Thema:

I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty...

1. I was wondering how long it takes for a Xbox series 2 to be replaced by controller warranty... - Similar Threads - was wondering long

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3