I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of...

Discus and support I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Player iHeaT420 threaten to have my account permanently banned after he lost a game and continued his harrassment by using racial slurs . All this I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DK0Y xl, Apr 10, 2020.

1. DK0Y xl
    DK0Y xl Guest

I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of...

Player iHeaT420 threaten to have my account permanently banned after he lost a game and continued his harrassment by using racial slurs . All this I have documented as Screenshots and would like MS Enforcement to investigate this person. Help me by showing
    me how I can share these screenshots so that others dont have to deal with this player again.

:)

DK0Y xl, Apr 10, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of Enforcement.

unfortunately we still get this type of behaviour.

All you can do is report and block the person.

A ambassador is only a volunteer as said and can't ban or suspended accounts. đź‘Ť
  3. AridLizard Win User

I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of Enforcement.

Ambassadors are only volunteers who have no authority or means to issue enforcement actions so if this person is an Ambassador they can't have you banned.

it is also very unlikely that a member of Enforcement would threaten you with a ban.

you should report the player either by selecting the Chat, select More, select Report Person, or going to their Profile and selecting Report or Block and select Report.

be sure to give as much information as you can in the report so that Enforcement have as much to go on in dealing with them.

I would also recommend you block them as well and to never reply to any messages from them as they will probably report you and you could be banned if your reply breaks the code of conduct.

I doubt this person really is an Ambassador, but if they are and Enforcement acts on your report then they will be permanently banned from the Ambassador program
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

These scums ruin game for everyone. He actually may be an ambassador, but sure he will be lifted after this.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Hi, I am sorry for yur experience... My advice is to mute, block and report him as described on the enforcement team website here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic10

If you do this their team will investigate that player and they will be able to see also the conversation tht you had with this player
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only way to report someone to the enforcement team is through the console itself.

How to report someone on the Xbox One

That is a link to the enforcement teams website with instructions on how to report them.

Once you report the messages that this person sent to you they will investigate the messages and if there was a violation of the code of conduct then their account will receive an enforcement action against it.

You MAY receive a message from them thanking you for the report.

But due to privacy issues you will not get a message from them about their final decision.
Thema:

1. I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of... - Similar Threads - was viciously attacked

2. Changing recovery email after attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing recovery email after attack: Hello, someone robbed my microsoft account. I spent a many hours to logged in again and change my password, but I can't change recovery email, because system wants to check my identity over this...
  3. Hi, In a game on Roblox, it says attack with the B key, but whenever I press the B key, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, In a game on Roblox, it says attack with the B key, but whenever I press the B key, it...: Hello, I have a Series S. My problem is that whenever I enter a game in Roblox, my loading screen is always black. It says attack with the B key, but whenever I press the B key, it kicks me out of...
  4. My Starfield character randomly shoots / attacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Starfield character randomly shoots / attacks: My Starfield character randomly shoots / attacks without me pressing any attack buttons. Especially when coming out of scanning mode. Replaced mouse. still occuring Edition Windows 11 Home...
  5. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  6. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1
  7. How to stop error notifications on an Xbox 360 Mega Man 10 endless attack mode

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop error notifications on an Xbox 360 Mega Man 10 endless attack mode: When I try and play the endless attack mode in Mega Man 10, Every screen I get passed I get multiple annoying "error, not uploaded to leader board" message that covers the whole screen. It makes...
  8. Our profiles are currently under attack by china My friends list is gone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Our profiles are currently under attack by china My friends list is gone: My friends list is randomly gone on xbox one. Go under your microsoft account settings and check see your sign in activity under account security. I had at least 5 unauthorized attempts at signing...
  9. Vicious Divas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vicious Divas: We are seeking new members for our clan. If you are a female and wanna have a good time with friendly gamer chicks, just shoot us a request at: Vicious Divas - Groups | Bungie.net We accept...
  10. The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character

in XBoX on Consoles
    The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character: I know there is a thread about The Witcher 3, but this one isn't about the topic of sex. This new trailer looks so awesome. This is the first full priced game I bought digitally. It was on sale...