I was urged to help

Discus and support I was urged to help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my xbox and it includes fifa 17 free (it is not physical the game) I played it without internet and I worked a good time until I contract the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SearKetchup6782, Oct 18, 2017.

  1. I was urged to help


    :)
     
    SearKetchup6782, Oct 18, 2017
    #1
  2. NO BS Kicking for being "too good" server

    was CLub Med...but my friends urged me to change it to "BC2 Style Hardcore"...so people searching would know what it was about
     
    II PARALLAX II, Oct 18, 2017
    #2
  3. DIS7RICT
    DIS7RICT Guest
    My xbox 360 s says open tray when i put a disc in it.

    You have to keep trying my way. My warranty is out aswell. That is what urged me to do this...
     
    DIS7RICT, Oct 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    I was urged to help

    If the game is digital and you got it free, I'm guessing you had to redeem a code from a card you got with the Xbox Bundle.

    If so, the game is tied to the account that you redeemed the code with. You'll just have to go to the store, search for the game and should be able to see the download option.

    Please ensure that you search for the game while logged into the account that redeemed the code, or else you'll be shown the option to purchase the game.

    Hope this helps!I was urged to help :)
     
    Ishan8123, Oct 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    I was urged to help

    If the game is digital and you got it free, I'm guessing you had to redeem a code from a card you got with the Xbox Bundle.

    If so, the game is tied to the account that you redeemed the code with. You'll just have to go to the store, search for the game and should be able to see the download option.

    Please ensure that you search for the game while logged into the account that redeemed the code, or else you'll be shown the option to purchase the game.

    Hope this helps!:)
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    urge

    Hello Casillas Joker,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

    URGE RESPUESTA [URGE RESPONSE]

    Hey there HortenciaIbarra Hernández.

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Pay
    a past-due balance to unlock your subscription
    to help resolve this problem.

    When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

    Thanks for reading!
  8. RUBENPOWER77 Win User

    URGE RESPUESTA [URGE RESPONSE]

    Hola, te recomiendo que contactes directamente con Xbox usando este link https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Espero que te sea de ayuda, saludos.

    [Mod Translation - Hello, I recommend that you contact Xbox directly using this link https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    I hope it helps you, greetings.]
  9. neilhorgan Win User

    What games make you want to watch movies?

    It's not a film, but whenever I watch an episode of The Walking Dead i get an urge to go and shoot some zombies - Resident Evil 6 is currently satisfying said urge
Thema:

I was urged to help

Loading...
  1. I was urged to help - Similar Threads - was urged help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. can you attempt to get the game urge on xbox it’s a survival horror by developerEnDrew on steam

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you attempt to get the game urge on xbox it’s a survival horror by developerEnDrew on steam: this could be one of the best survival horrors that have come to xbox so far and i doubt it won’t do well it’s already done well in steam 29f53fac-3a1d-4be9-b575-aed7be73edfa