I was trying to redeem a v bucks gift card for MothraLarva#9579

Discus and support I was trying to redeem a v bucks gift card for MothraLarva#9579 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to redeem a v bucks code for gamer tag MothraLarva#9579 but when I enter the code there is a drop-down box and you are supposed to select the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joel W1, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Joel W1
    Joel W1 Guest

Trying to redeem a v bucks code for gamer tag MothraLarva#9579 but when I enter the code there is a drop-down box and you are supposed to select the device. Xbox one is now an option and it seems to be defaulting to PlayStation which we do not have

Please help !

:)

Joel W1, Jan 13, 2023
  2. OutDa Gatetho Win User

How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

I need help redeeming a V. bucks gift card
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying vbucks with Microsoft Gift Card?

Hi Conor! This is possible. You can redeem an Xbox Gift Card, and then use that gift card's value to purchase V-Bucks in-game.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
  5. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  6. Chris Tripp Win User

How to redeem V Bucks

Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when you select to redeem on Xbox.

This will then send you an email with the Gift Card translated into a Microsoft code.

Go on to your Xbox and navigate to “Redeem”. Enter the translated 25 digit code from your email.

Voila.
    I need help with redeem my v bucks card
Thema:

1. I was trying to redeem a v bucks gift card for MothraLarva#9579 - Similar Threads - was trying redeem

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  4. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  5. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  6. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  7. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...: I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the website to be told that the code had already been...
  8. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  9. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  10. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7