I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

Discus and support I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how to because i just got this game and i would like to play the game i am on xbox one s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thunderbolt3247, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how to because i just got this game and i would like to play the game i am on xbox one s

:)

Thunderbolt3247, Dec 1, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

3. Hoskayra Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Hello, LeahnaterDLV my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you've encountered a discrepancy in the application of the Ultimate Founder's Pack to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile. Since you purchased the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store and your existing profile is linked to that purchase, you should have access to the Ultimate Founder's Pack items.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Ensure you're logged into the correct version: Double-check that you're launching and playing the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition version. The standard version and the Ultimate Edition are separate applications.

Verify game ownership: Check your Microsoft Store account to ensure you own the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition. You can view your purchase history and installed games from your Microsoft Store account page.

Check for updates: Make sure both the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition game and your console or PC are up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues with in-game purchases and entitlements.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the Ultimate Founder's Pack from being recognized. Close the game completely and relaunch it. Here are some additional tips for resolving the issue:

Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account that purchased the Ultimate Edition.
    Try linking your Microsoft account to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile again.
    Check for any pending downloads or installations related to the Ultimate Founder's Pack.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disney dreamlight valley DLC

Publishers can block anything from being shared, including DLC.

I would inquire with Gameloft whether they do so
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Disney dreamlight valley DLC

Hello Efesto89, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

First of all, please verify that your DLC purchases appear as completed through your account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything appears in order in the link that I shared with you previously, then please try synchronizing the licenses of your account on your Xbox console using the following procedure:

1. In your console settings, go to the "Account" section and select the "Delete accounts" option and choose the account in question. This will delete your profile from the console but you will not lose any of its data, don't worry. .

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Then add the account back to your console so that all your profile information is downloaded again, it won't take long.

6. Check if the problem persists.

Likewise, check that you are logging into the correct Microsoft account that originally purchased the DLC's as there is a possibility that you are using a different one.

Information Source (Credit): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9c17fb1f-1460-4f65-a722-b90c5fa27a29

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

1. I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error... - Similar Threads - was trying play

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...