I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

Discus and support I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically someone must've mass reported me or something but i was banned for my profile pic which was a generic 2nd amendment one, I don't know whats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ‎ ‏‏‎woah sky, Nov 6, 2022.

1. I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

Basically someone must've mass reported me or something but i was banned for my profile pic which was a generic 2nd amendment one, I don't know whats wrong with it nor why I'd be banned

[mod removed]

:)

‎ ‏‏‎woah sky, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

Yes, he is still a controversial figure.

Either way, this is not a debate for this forum. As mentioned previously, you can check the enforcement site to see if you are able to submit a case review.
  3. ‎ ‏‏‎woah sk Win User

If you mass report any pfp that person is getting comms banned, the system is so broke it takes spamming to get action done, i bet if i made an alt rn, report it alot, it is getting banned
  4. ‎ ‏‏‎woah sk Win User

So Kyle Rittenhouse is controversial? Maybe a while ago, he isnt in the political spot light after he won a rightful self defense case
  5. ‎ ‏‏‎woah sk Win User

Then may i ask how that was allowed when i made that it like 2-3 months ago, yet the system wouldn't approve a picture of anakin?
  6. Smwutches Win User

If it was just the gun, the enforcement team may have still taken action on it because they do have an issue with firearms in the photos. But in the context of the gun being in the arms of that particular person, it makes it a controversial political image, which is not allowed.
Thema:

1. I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong. - Similar Threads - was belief falsely

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  8. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...
  9. Arrogance beyond belief

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arrogance beyond belief: After nearly a month of crashing after signing in, Sudoku grabs my browser and loads up a congratulatory web page before returning to front page page and CRASHING. Try fixing app before patting...
  10. So Many Me bugged beyond belief...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Many Me bugged beyond belief...: I downloaded the new "Games with Gold" game today, So Many Me, and found it to have a ton of glitches and bugs already. Not to mention I'm stuck on this impossible level because my character was...