I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for

Discus and support I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended because another gamer sent me message insulting me . I sent a response that went against Xbox guidelines and was suspended . I was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SunsInQuatro, Nov 3, 2022.

1. SunsInQuatro
    SunsInQuatro Guest

I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for

I was suspended because another gamer sent me message insulting me . I sent a response that went against Xbox guidelines and was suspended . I was just resuspended for the same interaction that was 5 months ago . How can I get the enforcement team to overturn their mistake quicker than 48 hours . I already served my suspension before . There is no reason to have it placed again

:)

SunsInQuatro, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you already submitted a case review, you'll have to wait on their response. There is no way to have them review it any faster.
  3. AlphaDog1Bravo Win User

xbox live enforcement

So, my account recently (like 40 minutes ago) got coms suspended and the reason was for inappropriate communication. It was enforced at like 2:05 pm today and I had not sent messages or even been in a party. I hadn't communicated with anyone online today,
    my last message being sent out last night to the squad I play with. The suspension is only for a day but since its the weekend its pretty inconvenient. I was wondering if anyone could at least explain how I got suspended and why.
  4. Charlie L Tango Win User

Enforcement

i got suspended but my friend sent the message on my account, not me. please help asap i need to stream 2night
  5. I Still TryHard Win User

Labeled as a cheater for being legit.

Wouldn't be the first time, The Enforcement team dosent like me i suppose.

I've been Suspended for a motto that i changed and 3 month later got suspended for it, so if it a problem the damage is already done.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.

you do realize that if you got perm suspended it would've been reported weeks or months ago right?

Even a harassment ban takes time it is sent to a reviewer scored based on accuracy them sent to another team for review

This takes weeks and not just one person
Thema:

1. I was suspended today for a message sent 5 months ago that I already got suspended for - Similar Threads - was suspended today

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  10. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f