I was suspended from Xbox Live simply for criticizing the lack of AAA-single player...

Discus and support I was suspended from Xbox Live simply for criticizing the lack of AAA-single player... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title states, I posted a message -- over two years ago -- that mildly criticized the leadership of Phil Spencer vis a vis single-player... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jai Kop, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Jai Kop
    Jai Kop Guest

I was suspended from Xbox Live simply for criticizing the lack of AAA-single player...

As the title states, I posted a message -- over two years ago -- that mildly criticized the leadership of Phil Spencer vis a vis single-player exclusives. Nothing happened, other than my post receiving updates, until last night...when I received a suspension.

Here's the message I received from MS, complete with my "harmful conduct" at the bottom:

I was suspended from Xbox Live simply for criticizing the lack of AAA-single player... [​IMG]

Is Xbox beyond criticism as far as release lists?

Or is it simply Phil Spencer that can't be names? The answer seems obvious: Spencer is a leader within one of the biggest companies in the world, and the current CEO of MS Games/Xbox, yet users can't directly question him on the service without having to worry about being punished.

I did not use inappropriate language. I was not vulgar in any direct or indirect manner. All I did was question what Spencer was doing so far as exclusives.

If he is the public face of Xbox, then he should be open to (respectful) criticism.

This pretense that someone in Spencer's position can't be mentioned by the user base is abusive and absurd.

:)

Jai Kop, Jan 5, 2023
  2. MetalNutz Win User

Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far!

My favorite moment was when I decided to hold off buying it day one honestly. There are a lack of new AAA games right now and I thought about getting it simply because there isn't much else.

It looks like the original Rage with a shiny new coat of paint. I do want to play it, but with it being single player I cannot justify full price for a 15 hour game.
  3. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Am I the only one that thinks Titanfall looks meh?

Apart from the select few single player games most of them lack replay value.
  4. CKob1 Win User

Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

This is happening to almost everyone i play with so far. The "enforcement" team has shown complete lack of respect for the players. There is no way of contacting them, and we are discouraged from using this forum.

If enough salty players report you, even if you hadn't exchanged rude messages, consider yourself suspended. This is the state of xbox live right now.
  5. CorkedHobo Win User

Free roam games

Red Dead Redemption is a great "Free Roam" game. With Multiplayer and Single-player, you have the choice to pretty much do as you wish. Although Multiplayer lacks the lasso from Single-player, you can still find Single-player aspects in Multiplayer.
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

Should Multiplayer Be Removed For ACIII?

On the main discussion, I felt the single player lacked. (revelations)
Thema:

1. I was suspended from Xbox Live simply for criticizing the lack of AAA-single player... - Similar Threads - was suspended Live

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hello I come back to play minecraft only to see that my live account is banned, and i got too the website to make an appeal, but for the past few weeks all it says it " Sorry, we can't get...
  4. Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...: Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was playing the night before, but it was a very normal gaming experience with my friends. I did not do anything...
  5. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...
  6. Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...: I've recently been suspended for "violating the Community Standards" even though I haven't engaged in any discussion worth being suspended for. The details in the suspension are: "We almost had...
  7. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  8. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  9. Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]: Salve ho avuto una sospensione delle funzionalit di Xbox live per linguaggio inappropriato e non sono riuscito a rispondere alle domande di revisione,come posso fare? Grazie. [Translation-Hello I...
  10. How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time: Good day, is there a way to suspend or disable my child's Xbox live account without completely cancelling the subscription? 0e98f658-64a4-40ad-aeac-4bb40e6dd010