I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and...

Discus and support I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently reported for 2 messages I sent by some random person, I have no idea why he reported them I never said anything wrong. I appealed both... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Opttz ToedD, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Opttz ToedD
    Opttz ToedD Guest

I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and...

I was recently reported for 2 messages I sent by some random person, I have no idea why he reported them I never said anything wrong. I appealed both the 7 day suspensions I got for those which weren’t approved but that’s not a big issue for me.

The big issue for me is that I got suspended from playing any online games for 14 days for something I didn’t do. I sent in an appeal which was not approved, I don’t even know what you’d say in an appeal to get it approved. And as I said before, I never did anything, so excuse my language but I’m absolutely pissed. Keep in mind that this suspension is for Harassment, Abuse, and Threats. I never did anything of that?? How does this even happen. It explains more in the description but I never did anything like those things to anybody, I’m a nice person online.

Please tell me there is something I am able to do in this situation because this is absolute absurd. The fact that this can even happen is so disappointing because they don’t actually look into these kinds of reports and this isn’t the first time.

:)

Opttz ToedD, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and my appeal didn’t get approved. What do I do to get rid of this absurd consequence?

A case review would be the only possible way to have it overturned. Since the enforcement team upheld their decision, all you can do is wait it out.
  3. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
  4. DarthVaderStorm Win User

I accidentally reported a message

I did the same thing as Fjosh and my friend got suspended for 14 days. Is their anything i can do to stop the suspension?
  5. Smwutches Win User

I didn’t do anything

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but as you said something that violated the code of conduct, it's highly unlikely to be overturned so all you can do is wait it out.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Account False Suspension

My Xbox live account was falsely suspended for apparently bullying or harassing someone but a day before it was put into place I was suspended from use of Xbox live communications so I couldn’t have done such a thing. I tried to get it lifted but Xbox support didn’t help at all
    To add most suspensions dont occur on the same day as the offense.

There are no statute of limitations so you could be suspended for something that happened days or even weeks ago which would explain why you got suspended again while already serving a suspension.
Thema:

1. I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and... - Similar Threads - was suspended Live

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  4. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hello I come back to play minecraft only to see that my live account is banned, and i got too the website to make an appeal, but for the past few weeks all it says it " Sorry, we can't get...
  5. Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...: Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was playing the night before, but it was a very normal gaming experience with my friends. I did not do anything...
  6. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...
  7. Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...: I've recently been suspended for "violating the Community Standards" even though I haven't engaged in any discussion worth being suspended for. The details in the suspension are: "We almost had...
  8. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  9. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  10. Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]: Salve ho avuto una sospensione delle funzionalit di Xbox live per linguaggio inappropriato e non sono riuscito a rispondere alle domande di revisione,come posso fare? Grazie. [Translation-Hello I...