I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert...

Discus and support I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I was WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED 0afcb4be-72f4-4552-b1c9-376e9e6a09e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ProDigy Vega, Nov 10, 2022.

1. ProDigy Vega
    ProDigy Vega Guest

I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert...

I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert... [​IMG]
    I was WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

:)

ProDigy Vega, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Call Me Mode Win User

I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert interstellar W cert bubbly” and not a single employee of microsoft can explain…I want answers..NOW

But the Club that people use for trading is literally called Rocket League Trading Hub. lol
  3. Smwutches Win User

I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert interstellar W cert bubbly” and not a single employee of microsoft can explain…I want answers..NOW

That's not anything official. Per the community standards, buying/selling/trading outside of in-game mechanisms is not allowed. LFG posts are not in-game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. Asking to buy/sell/trade, etc. is not allowed in them.
  5. MasterFatal24 Win User

I got Scammed and being theatred to be banned everyday.Please help ANYONE OUT THERE.

i was playing rocket league and i was trading with someone and this person scammed me off an item that i spend $50 on to get his gamertag is (omar crowbar)
  6. Bryce V Win User

I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

Quite literally 95% of the official rocket league club is trade requests, why am I getting banned for trades for in game items if the game itself supports it. Could you show me where in the community standards it states that isn’t allowed?
Thema:

1. I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert... - Similar Threads - was Suspended trading

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  10. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f