I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.

Discus and support I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for no reason and I need someone to look into this. [mod removed - personal information] 4ca0adff-1083-4f8e-8b58-b9444df9fa61 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gunner Little, Jun 30, 2022.

1. I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.

I was suspended for no reason and I need someone to look into this.

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Gunner Little, Jun 30, 2022
  2. addictgaming360 Win User

I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.

That link is useless for me, my record is showing as CLEAR, and yet I'm still recieving that message!
    LMBO ya a lot of stuff is useless.
  3. Jaysius Win User

That link is useless for me, my record is showing as CLEAR, and yet I'm still recieving that message!
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Gunner Little Win User

Account ban

Hi, my name is and my GT is Random Rival and it says I have been suspended for 3 days for something but it gives me no proof of what "I did" so i need someone in these forums to look into this because this is unacceptable. I want to play xbox with my friends and I come home from work to a suspension that I did nothing for.
  6. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
Thema:

1. I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension. - Similar Threads - was suspended reason

2. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  5. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  8. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  9. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...
  10. Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason: I don't know how to contact support to give me the reason for this suspension. The message showing on my Xbox states that my account was suspended and I can see under enforcement history the...