I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my...

Discus and support I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for 2 days for a looking for group post that said "Humane raids setup and heist" that i last made months ago, so why did i now get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Krazydead, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Krazydead
    Krazydead Guest

I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my...

I was suspended for 2 days for a looking for group post that said "Humane raids setup and heist" that i last made months ago, so why did i now get suspended and what can i do?

:)

Krazydead, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my suspension. Can i do anything or do i just gotta wait

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

If the option to file a case review is not showing up it means that we just need to wait.

As additional help, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

Probably those people are going to be suspended as well if they’re reported

That someone else makes a similar LFG post doesn’t mean that is allowed

You may want to check the Xbox community code of conduct

Section V.
    Fraud benefits no one

“Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores”

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

LFG post is not an official in-game mechanism
  4. Johnny Hernandez_119 Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

i’m aware that nobody can help but thousands do it every day on this game and yet I was the only one flagged. There are posts like this one everywhere on this game and they get no flags

[mod removed]
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Johnny

Any kind of trade / sell / services are not allowed in LFG post.
    an LFG post is intended only to look for people

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with this
  6. the almighty sonnysa Win User

Xbox Live Ban

I kind of feel that they just dislike working with us. Not to sound rude of course, however not only did my account get suspended for a week because I made posts about rocket league items, but they refused my appeal. They give you no directions as to what I am saying in the appeal, and I would love a person to work this out with.
Thema:

1. I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my... - Similar Threads - was suspended post

2. What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?: Like at least explain what I did wrong not just say it was my post 11f28501-c33c-48ef-9014-1d8ab4517b12
  3. getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history...

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history...: this post doesn’t even exist inside of my history anymore but I got suspended for it. this just came literally out of nowhere. I made this post six months ago for gta v on series x. there is...
  4. I was wrongfully suspended after posting a looking for group post.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully suspended after posting a looking for group post.: I was wrongfully suspended after I posted a group post on “Rainbow Six Siege”. The post said “2v2 Bwars” and had no tags. “2v2 bwars” means 2 versus 2 bunker wars, which is a game mode that we...
  5. I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post: I was suspended for a roblox group post for a military game which makes no since why did it happen in the first place [img] 4c05efab-7d3d-4d59-b253-da748328f07a
  6. Why have I been suspended twice in two weeks for clean LookingForGroup posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been suspended twice in two weeks for clean LookingForGroup posts?: I have been suspended twice in the last two weeks for communications. Customer Service is unavailable to help. I have paid for Xbox live for almost 15 years. This is unacceptable and I would like...
  7. Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...: This is now the second wrongful suspension in the last 3 days I have received and there is no way for me to appeal it because its "too short of a suspension". I've contacted Xbox Support twice now...
  8. I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...: I was suspended for supposedly something having to do with LFG posts , and when looking at details it was for a post made over 6 months ago that was still within the guidelines. I have no idea why...
  9. I got suspended for posting an lfg

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for posting an lfg: Hey guys. I just received a 48 hour ban for posting into and lfg. "Looking for two to fish treacherous plunder at shores of gold" I apparently violated community guidelines but I don't...
  10. I got suspended for trying to post a group

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for trying to post a group: I got suspended for trying to post the following I need a girl who lives in New York why? I had a very bad day and I was wondering what what the problem was and I put nothing inappropriate. I am a...