I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my...

Discus and support I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for 2 days for a looking for group post that said "Humane raids setup and heist" that i last made months ago, so why did i now get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Krazydead, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Krazydead
    Krazydead Guest

I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my...

I was suspended for 2 days for a looking for group post that said "Humane raids setup and heist" that i last made months ago, so why did i now get suspended and what can i do?

:)

Krazydead, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my suspension. Can i do anything or do i just gotta wait

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

If the option to file a case review is not showing up it means that we just need to wait.

As additional help, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. WackyBoXedU Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I’m having the exact same issue I’ve made the same exact looking for group post over and over for over a year and never got suspended but suddenly those posts I’ve made months to even a year ago or now getting me suspended. I have two active suspensions now which are lasting 48 hours the posts are not against TOS someone please help.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

Probably those people are going to be suspended as well if they’re reported

That someone else makes a similar LFG post doesn’t mean that is allowed

You may want to check the Xbox community code of conduct

Section V.
    Fraud benefits no one

“Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores”

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

LFG post is not an official in-game mechanism
  5. Johnny Hernandez_119 Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

i’m aware that nobody can help but thousands do it every day on this game and yet I was the only one flagged. There are posts like this one everywhere on this game and they get no flags

[mod removed]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Johnny

Any kind of trade / sell / services are not allowed in LFG post.
    an LFG post is intended only to look for people

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with this
Thema:

1. I was suspended for a post that i made months ago and there is no button to appeal my... - Similar Threads - was suspended post

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  6. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  7. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  8. I have been suspended from group post and I was wondering if any one could tell me what I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended from group post and I was wondering if any one could tell me what I...: The group post I put up consisted of streaming on twich @xqvcy pop by and ask if you need help with anything pve only and I am confused as to what I have put to get myself suspended...
  9. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...: Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and...
  10. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...