I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

Discus and support I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Keith Reeves1, May 17, 2023.

1. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended

:)

Keith Reeves1, May 17, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Keith! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

No, if the account is suspended there is no way to bypass the restriction
  3. BIGBOB13 Win User

My Kid has been suspended from XBOX LIVE........

I have a family Gold pack and one of my children has been suspended. Can my other children use the XBOX Live
  4. Bor87 Win User

Xbox Live Sharing on Two Seperate Consoles

I am having the same problem (family members cannot use Live membership on both consoles). I spoke with a service representative who informed me that in order to share the Xbox Live membership one console has to be set as Home Xbox. Both consoles cannot
    be set to Home and if you switch too often it will suspend the account.

This is completely unacceptable. This is punitive to loyal Xbox customers. I have owned every version of the console. Now that I have added another console to our household for my son having to add another Xbox Live Gold subscription is ridiculous.

Microsoft needs to address this or I will be moving to PlayStation for my future purchases.
  5. MindOfTim Win User

Transfer xbox live to seperate account

As far as I'm aware you cannot transfer Xbox Live membership from one account to another. Changing family is possible by either removing the kids from one account then adding to another, or by adding both of your accounts to the same family and giving
    both accounts parental control. If you only use one Xbox you could always make that the home Xbox so any account you use on that Xbox has access to Xbox live or by logging both accounts in which also gives live access but transferring live directly from one
    account to another isnt possible as far as I am aware
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Delete account will game progress still be there

See here for instructions on how to remove a child account from your family: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/remove-family-member

Keep in mind that after the child account is removed, it will not be able to use Xbox Live until they are added to another family account.
Thema:

1. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family - Similar Threads - was suspended cam

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...