I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.

Discus and support I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. Just trying to figure out what's going on. I was told it should be lifted around... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reaccelerating, Nov 17, 2020.

1. I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.

Just trying to figure out what's going on. I was told it should be lifted around August.

:)

Reaccelerating, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you received a suspension before trying to join the program, you would need to wait 1 year from your last suspension. You can check when your last suspension was at http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you were an Ambassador and received a suspension, you would not be eligible to rejoin the program unless you submitted a case review and the enforcement team overturned their decision. If that is the case, you would need email xboxambs @ microsoft.com
    (remove the spaces) to speak to Ambassador staff. If the suspension was not overturned, you would not be eligible to rejoin the program.
  3. GTTH x SKILLZZ Win User

suspension lift

My suspension was suppose to be lifted on 12/6/2015 6:49pm eastern time and has not been lifted yet. It was a communication suspension and I can't talk in party's at all. Can you help?
  4. GlitchGrump Win User

enforcers needed

I was supposed to have my communication suspension lifted 29/09/15 and it hasn't happened yet. What gives?
  5. scottdavid44 Win User

The Xbox Community leaders

But here's the problem now it's after the suspension was supposed to be lifted and they still haven't lifted it but yet there's nobody you're allowed to contact to get it lifted because customer service says that they have no idea how to do anything
  6. Dylansark Win User

Suspend from live

How do I get my suspension lifted?
Thema:

1. I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. - Similar Threads - was supposed suspension

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  9. What am I supposed to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I supposed to do?: Hi, I've been wanting to redeem a reward but I can'tcause I need a phone number to do so...but the problemis, is that I don't have a number. I cant afford service and therefore don't have a phone...
  10. Ok so yesterday I was banned but I had a normal suspension i was supposed to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ok so yesterday I was banned but I had a normal suspension i was supposed to get...: hi I don’t know why I was just banned when having a normal suspension e8b3a770-815d-406f-9260-446e70b53232