I was supposed to get a game code for MW2

Discus and support I was supposed to get a game code for MW2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I ordered a lenovo legion 5i from the Microsoft store. MAINLY because it said it would include a free game code for modern warfare 2. I’m wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kyle basham, Oct 15, 2022.

1. kyle basham
    kyle basham Guest

So I ordered a lenovo legion 5i from the Microsoft store. MAINLY because it said it would include a free game code for modern warfare 2.

I’m wondering how do I go about searching for the code

I haven’t relieved anything of the sort… I got the 3 months of Xbox live ultimate, but not the game code for the new modern warfare. I understand it’s “while supplies last” but there’s no way there’s no more.

I contacted support the other day because I noticed they’d sent my receipt for buying the laptop to the secondary Email on my Microsoft account, not my primary… I haven’t had access to that secondary email for years. So I told support that and they said to wait until I receive the laptop in the mail and see if the code is on there. It’s not. And I’m curious if they also sent that game code to the email I don’t have access to that they sent my receipt to. Someone please help!!

:)

kyle basham, Oct 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You would have to contact Lenovo.
  3. FistswivUrToes Win User

Was I supposed to get a Catwoman code?

yes you should have a code in a new game.

asda had a phone number for you to ring as they knew their games had no codes.

email,*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

they deal with missing codes.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Saw the MW3 E3 presentation.....

Um, that was actually supposed to be in MW2, that sub part. Mods have used haxors to get inside the sub on that snow leval with the sub. Prime copy-pasta.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Lag after 7 years.

IDK .... my connection is way better than it was in BO, and just as good as MW2.

Was this game supposed to include a new version of the internet or something?. I never heard anything about that.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fortnite code

Hi

What are you supposed to be getting with the code should be in the game
Thema:

1. I was supposed to get a game code for MW2 - Similar Threads - was supposed game

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. How am I supposed to play 360 games without a profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am I supposed to play 360 games without a profile?: I just bought a series x and I come to find out that it's backwards compatible with a bunch of 360 games so I get dead space but unfortunately I can't ply it because I don't have a 360 account,...
  9. Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...: So basically I've been banned from Xbox for 4 days with the new strike system, the ban was from the 19/09/2023 17:47 -22/09/2023 - 21:47 I'm not quite sure if its a different time zone or its just...
  10. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f