I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

Discus and support I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilverKnight321, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear

:)

SilverKnight321, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent of my xbox series s what do I do

There is no way to know if the water only landed in the vent hole, SilverKnight321.

For this reason, I still suggest letting dry your console for a few days and turning it on after that time.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent of my xbox series s what do I do

Hello, SilverKnight321. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that a little drizzle of water has entered in your Xbox Series S.

Not only that, but I suggest you to completely disconnect the console from the power, HDMI, USB ports, etc. and let it dry for almost 2–3 days in a ventilated area. This may help the water to evaporate.

If you're able to do it, you can try leaving the console dry for more days.

Hopefully, it will turn on as expected. But please be aware that it's not possible to know what exactly the water did to the device.

Furthermore, I want to let you know that we're not able to assist with self-repairs.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

You should never turn on anything electrical if water has landed on it. Wait until it dries out, then see if it will turn on. If it doesn't, then you will need to send it in to Xbox for repair. Be aware that the warranty does not cover water damage, so you will be charged for the repair.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Bleach for Xbox360?!?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

I love Bleach. It keeps my whites, white.

It also disinfects my lab tools.

But I don't like Bleach on my colors...

Oh, I'm sorry you're talking about a cartoon? Well, my Bleach is better than yours.

Clorox>Anime

[/quote]Oxyclean works better for me.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Cleaning my 360 slim

I am on my 9th or 10th console, i look after them, i put them on an open glass shelf near an external vent by a door, i don't smoke in the room and my OCD means my house is cleaner than the inside of a bottle of bleach, we all know the consoles are unreliable,
    even the Slims, and i have never opened any of them that would void the warranty...
Thema:

I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

1. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent... - Similar Threads - was spraying bleach

2. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  3. How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?: Can anyone help me get my achievement to pop? I tried soft restarting and other tricks but nothing has worked. I don't know how I got the reward but the achievement didn't pop. Is this a Blizzard...
  4. Bleach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleach: I really think they should bring bleach the Xbox every other system has it so why don't we Xbox is the best so I think we should have the best.......... f3dd8d74-b21e-44f0-8492-b8a6fb66b4db
  5. Very limited female Bleach outfits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very limited female Bleach outfits: From every episode of Bleach (the anime) you guys only considered to add in Orihime? Really? I'm shocked that you guys didn't even add in Rukia....Can't you guys even consider adding her in or...
  6. free season of bleach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free season of bleach: i cant get the free season of bleach it keeps popping up that i cant purchase videos at this time is it not available in canada or is it us only ea32d684-3db7-472f-89db-71471db6949d
  7. Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down: Can someone from microsoft explain whats going on long time ago bleach avatar outfits were shown in my region (Australia) on the advert tile on my dashboard didnt work for weeks wasnt on the au...
  8. Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!: I am a big fan of Bleach and Naruto animes! So when I seen them in the Avatar store.. I said: Hell yeah!!! But! When I went into them....WTF?! Came to mind! Why is it more male avatar costumes...