I was reported

Discus and support I was reported in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was reported by one guy who reported me on multiple accounts when I did nothing wrong. Is there anything against that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DODGEn97, Jul 25, 2019.

  1. DODGEn97
    DODGEn97 Guest

    I was reported


    I was reported by one guy who reported me on multiple accounts when I did nothing wrong. Is there anything against that?

    :)
     
    DODGEn97, Jul 25, 2019
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    I was reported

    Every report gets investigated by enforcement team before a suspension is issued, so if have done nothing that violates the Code of Conduct you have nothing to worry about. Spam reporting doesn't works!
  3. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

    I was reported

    Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
  4. x4ourOne6ix Win User

    I was reported?

    Nothing. If Microsoft banned everyone that had a complaint filed against, Xbox Live would be almost empty. If you did nothing, then you have nothing to worry about.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    I was reported

    There is nothing to say they cant report you. However the enforcement team would review it before deciding if a ban was correct to be applied.

    If you did nothing wrong there should be no issues.

    Best thing is to block them, avoid them and dont bother replying.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

    I was reported

    In addition to what has been repeated, a lot.

    If this person actually told you in a message, or said in chat, that he was going to report you via multiple accounts, report him. If it was in a message, report that specific message and give details. If it was in party chat, report the player and again,
    details. Give date and aprox time of party.
Thema:

I was reported

Loading...
  1. I was reported - Similar Threads - was reported

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...