I was reported and I don’t know why
Discus and support I was reported and I don’t know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was talking to my friends on Xbox live and all of the sudden they couldn’t hear me so I went into my settings and I seen that I was reported... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l KL MOODY l, Jun 28, 2018.
Thema:
I was reported and I don’t know why
Loading...
-
I was reported and I don’t know why - Similar Threads - was reported don’t
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...: I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself and many, many others have issues with getting... -
Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is it when I report someone you don’t do anything: When I report someone you don’t kick them out of the game or anything but when you report me I get kicked out aae549a4-f885-45e2-b3c4-1208ed1aeb70 -
Don’t know where else to report it
in XboX InsidersDon’t know where else to report it: Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015 and I had gotten Xbox One Elite bundle (the... -
I don’t know how to report harassers
in XBoX AccessibilityI don’t know how to report harassers: hello friendly people of xbox. I have an issue where someone really has gone too far lol. Id like to shoutout [Mod Removed - Personal Information] as she successfully made me lose the last bit of...