I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?

Discus and support I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ? ea9835e4-1b61-4601-895b-ae0ee5693083 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CocoBun1995, Jan 14, 2023.

1. CocoBun1995
    CocoBun1995 Guest

:)

CocoBun1995, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Typically if you're banned from the program it is permanent. However, if you were removed due to an enforcement action, and the enforcement team overturned their decision after you submitted a case review, you can contact Ambassador staff to be added back. You can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact staff.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Abuse (crime) reporting needs attention and upgrades.

Social media pages of Xbox does advertise the Ambassador program now and again. Thats how i joined the program.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

This time next year, providing the Ambassador requirements don't change, you should be able to re-apply to become an Ambassador for Xbox again.
    Just to note, the 1 year requirement for joining the program only applies to joining for the 1st time. If you are removed from the program, you can not rejoin. Part of the requirement for remaining an Ambassador is that you cannot have an enforcement action
    on your account.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Ambassador Program

Once you get any enforcement action against your account you will be removed from the Ambassadors program and wont be able to join again i believe.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I want to become and Xbox Ambassador again!?

I believe that the way it works now is that if you leave the ambassador program or get removed then you can not join again so there's nothing you can do.
Thema:

1. I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ? - Similar Threads - was removed ambassador

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...