I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason

Discus and support I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently wanted to check the rewards i could get from being an ambassador and when logging in it said “i had been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacobe Parker, Jan 6, 2021.

1. I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason

I recently wanted to check the rewards i could get from being an ambassador and when logging in it said “i had been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program”. I checked to see if thier were any recent enforcement action on my account and there was none.
    The only enforcement action on my account was from 2017 and in the reasons I’ve followed everyone of them and havent broke them so im wondering why i was removed?

:)

Jacobe Parker, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff for more information.
  3. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Got removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Ambassador program issues are not handled via the forums.
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Xbox ambassador problem

You don't have the ambassador badge You were initially denied from entry into the program

You were removed from the program due to one of the following reasons:

Violating the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct

Violating the Xbox Ambassador Community Guidelines

Inactivity of greater than 60 days

If you have any further questions, please be sure to visit our Ambassadors FAQ page. You may of Been denied or removed I would suggest Tweeting it for ambassadors on twitter.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

You can message any of the CM's. You don't need a specific one. There could be many reasons why you were removed. Offensive social media posts, maybe something said in the Discord or during a stream, giving out wrong information in the support forums or
    trying to get extra XP in ways that are not allowed. I'm not sure what the case is. Only the CM's would know.
Thema:

1. I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason - Similar Threads - was removed Ambassadors

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...