I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

Discus and support I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XB92AI, Oct 30, 2019.

1. XB92AI
    XB92AI Guest

I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

Hi,

I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in September 2018 and I was being harassed by another player who was constantly
    blocking me in with builds, sending me messages over Xbox Live and spamming me with party chat invites.

After having a horrible day, and honestly one of the worst years of my life I sent this person a rude message, telling them to
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. They reported me for the message and I was banned for 2 days from communicating and was removed from the Ambassador program - a program in which I was heavily involved in and would go out of my way to help others
    and improve the program. I was even involved in the Enforcement United program back in the day.

Anyway, I contacted Xbox Support about this and they stated I would need to wait 1 year after the ban to see if I have a repeat offence or do anything else that harms the Xbox community. I haven't and I have no other marks against my account in the 12(?)
    plus years that I have been using Xbox.

Yeah, i get that I was rude. I get that what I done was wrong and it doesn't matter what my day, week, month or year was like - I shouldn't be talking to people like that. I am in a better place now.

Anyway, I am not looking for sympathy and I am also not looking to be flamed. I could easily have come on here and made a story up about how I never done it or that it was my brother or cousin or something.

I know what I done and I am wondering if it is ever possible to get back in to the Ambassador program, one year after the offence, like I was told by Xbox Support Staff on the live chat system around 1 year or so ago. It has been over one year and I can't
    sign back up to the program.

Thanks to anyone who answers my question.

:)

XB92AI, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to another player.

How is it sad?

Those are the rules you agree to when joining the program.If you are removed due to having any type of enforcement action on your account then you will not be allowed to rejoin the program.

Ambassadors are meant to set an example.

I get the op was having a bad time & had a lapse in judgment but those are the rules.
  3. XB92AI Win User

I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to another player.

Hi.

It has been 13 months and I still can't re-apply so I'm not sure what to do. I have tried contacting support again today and they said it would take 1 year, maybe longer. I asked if they know how long it takes or if it is even possible to get back in to
    the program and there really wasn't much more they could tell me.
  4. SuprX BR Win User

you had one mistake and got banned from program? i think they can do a alert first. sad.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

For right now the 1 year probation is for people looking to join the program for the first time. The rule could change in the future though so keep your eyes peeled!
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Sorry but once you are removed from the program, that's it.

The one year of no enforcement action only applies to new ambassadors looking to join, not ambassadors who have been removed.
Thema:

1. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to... - Similar Threads - was removed Ambassador

2. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  3. how do i remove a edge virus

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...