I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/...

Discus and support I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/ enforcement-history and nothing no explanation, no timeline??? The only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by loco 124, Nov 4, 2022.

1. loco 124
    loco 124 Guest

I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/ enforcement-history and nothing no explanation, no timeline??? The only message I see “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” I’m a paying customer I deserve a to know why and if so the timeline.

:)

loco 124, Nov 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/ enforcement-history and nothing no explanation, no timeline???

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Loco

In some cases the enforcement action can take a while to appear in your history.
    Please try keeping an eye on the webpage. Or if you received the suspension today check in the next 48

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  3. Jacob Morgan2 Win User

I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/ enforcement-history and nothing no explanation, no timeline???

The same thing is happening to me and it won't let me submit an appeal
    [​IMG]
  4. loco 124 Win User

If you still don’t have any time frame on your suspension. One best way would be launching a 360 game link to your account and the details on the suspension time frame should appear. That’s how I found out quickly.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

Hello Mustafa Faruqi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you have received temporary suspensions which is game-specific suspension from GTA. Let us see on what we can do to help address your concern.

In most cases, game developers have game-specific safety systems that are in place to enforce their own gaming community policies independent from Xbox. Since every game is different, the method by which you’re notified of a game-related suspension varies by developer.

Game-specific suspensions fall outside the scope of Xbox. We recommend contacting the developer or publisher for more info. We will help you how to contact the game developer.

To contact the game developer support team, click on the link and make sure to select the best option for your concern. Here is the link: Grand Theft Auto V - Online Play - Rockstar Games Customer Support

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

6. Dadwhite Win User

Noothing Works...

Yes Microsoft will send you an email explain any suspensions. You will also receive a message on your xbox console, xbox.com, for the xbox app. You will find more about notifications at this link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-4

You can also check an enforcements by checking your enforcement history at: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
Thema:

1. I was recently receive a suspension on Xbox enforcement. I went Xbox.com/... - Similar Threads - was recently receive

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  6. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  7. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...