I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

Discus and support I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeanWedding, Jul 23, 2021.

1. DeanWedding
    DeanWedding Guest

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players while playing dark souls, I was suddenly and quite randomly hit with a suspension. I recall another player threatening to report me for something that I do not even know since I merely won the match against the person. My gamertag is Deadman2034 and feel I have been unjustly punished for something that I did not do. I can even submit evidence if needed just to prove my point. Is there any way I can have this handled as soon as possible?

:)

DeanWedding, Jul 23, 2021
  2. DeanWedding Win User

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this year.

How, I've been looking to do so and I can't seem to find how.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this year.

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the suspension lifted.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. SecfoHumor Win User

Xbox enforcement team

The suspension is still going until tomorrow august 5th at 2pm central time. I did those steps and the enforcement message still showed.
  6. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

1. I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this... - Similar Threads - was randomly confident

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  5. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  9. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  10. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...