I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...

Discus and support I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraEarnst, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LauraEarnst
    LauraEarnst Guest

I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...

I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play again?

:)

LauraEarnst, Apr 7, 2020
  2. nikkireed
    nikkireed New Member
    Getting issue with XBOX screen and I was coming to service center but my car stuck on road I have to wait for NYC 24-hour towing services to rescue my car after my car issue resolved I reach to service center service center was closed now a days corona issue is their and I am getting bored any other option to resolve my Xbox issue.

nikkireed, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Gummyrap Win User

I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play again?

Try uninstalling the game and re-downloading it
  4. LauraEarnst Win User

If I would go online and join a game or create a class I would hear a buzzing sound and my game would freeze. All of this happend after I told a modder to stop modding and play the game normally. Then this happend I can play the campain and special ops
    but not online. If you want the guys gamer tag who did this here you go.[Mod removed- personal information]
    Please do something to this player.
  5. LauraEarnst Win User

Thank you for all of the help, I was kicked off multiplayer by a modder. So I had a freind who mods look at the code below and fix it by modding.
    [​IMG]
    The
    modder who kicked me offline had from my understanding messed with a code and my buddy reversed it by modding.
  6. DoritoBoi04 Win User

Hey,

I had sort of the same problem where it had said that I had been removed from a multiplayer match after that I was completely band from the game and when I started the game up it said that my account is unavailable but after about a week I was able to log
    in again, But something to note that this wasn't a cheating band because when that happens it will tell why you have been band, so I do not know what it was.

Hope you get to play soon!
  7. L Dubs89 Win User

It sounds like this could be a game issue rather than an Xbox live issue - you can contact Activision Support by going to their twitter page https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist
Thema:

1. I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it... - Similar Threads - was playing mw2

2. MW2 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 will not play: I purchased MW2 from Walmart. I have installed content packs 1-6 and the COD game, when trying to play MW2 it says I need to purchase the game again in order to play even though I already have the...
  3. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  4. I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...: I have tried to enter single player mode on MW2.campsign. For some reason it insist I buy a version at £69. If I already have it on Warzone 2.why? fd585c01-e7e5-4877-8b2e-c9d1f909081b
  5. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  6. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...: I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem? 3c93823c-3c86-4e64-94e7-72d1feb1bd43
  7. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play: I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a to start screen and i click a it gives me a...
  10. I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s: I buy Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox One and I switched to a series s and now I can't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or campaign it's trying to make me rebuy it 19998a3c-864e-4f70-8ebd-3d40454c5f49