I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

Discus and support I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Leon82Li [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leon82Li, Apr 10, 2021.

1. /u/Leon82Li
    /u/Leon82Li Guest

I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

/u/Leon82Li, Apr 10, 2021
  2. xDarkSoul18x Win User

game captures

i have been playing fortnite (game) recently and when i try to record what happened it didnt work i got no notification or clip. i then tried deleting my clips i deleted nearly all but still i cannot record m captures please help someone
    Sometimes that happens to me and it usually fixes itself. I would try to restart your console, maybe clear the cache.

hold the power button for 10 seconds, unplug EVERYTHING! Leave it for a minute and reboot.

but its most likely on MS end.
  3. ProX V1perzz450 Win User

game wont install

I have updated my fortnite battle royale game and it wont let me load up the game and it frustrates me because this hasnt happened to me before and i cant play with my friends. Can you please fix this please

help will be appreciated thank you
  4. CleanestCookie Win User

game captures

i have been playing fortnite (game) recently and when i try to record what happened it didnt work i got no notification or clip. i then tried deleting my clips i deleted nearly all but still i cannot record m captures please help someone
    1.)Always make sure your internet connection is good.

there is

a "test my internet connection" option in the wireless network settings
  5. Xility _jay Win User

help me please

I was playing fortnite last night and i hit a trickshot and i went to clip it but it did not let me clip it so i was wondering if you can fix it
  6. Sinister Rage X Win User

Can Someone tell me what happened

Try doing this

Clear your cache
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then try this removing update

Go to hard drive and highlight it and press LB RB X LB RB X and let the update reinstall. See if this will clear it up. And let me know how it goes
Thema:

1. I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix... - Similar Threads - was playing Fortnite

2. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  3. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  4. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  5. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  6. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  7. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  8. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that: When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1
  9. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  10. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.: When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have...