I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

Discus and support I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Big Opp, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Big Opp
    Big Opp Guest

I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i have spent so much money on my xbox account for it to be banned for absolutely no reason microsoft you have to do better i have had xbox for years and if my account stays banned i will not continue using xbox live services I have spent to much time and money

:)

Big Opp, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

this console is banned from xbox live

Unfortunately, the ban is permanent. Here is the console ban information taken from the Xbox Support page:

Console bans

Xbox consoles may be permanently prevented from connecting to Xbox Live for one or more violations of the Xbox Live Terms of Use. Consoles can be banned from Xbox Live for several reasons including, but not
    limited to, the following reasons:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
    • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox Live accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities.
    • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
    Customer Support for Xbox Live cannot undo an Xbox Live suspension for a console. Xbox Live console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox Live accounts as well.
  3. GRIFF5971 Win User

I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision because of xbox

he was playing a game that is not related to the xbox live... there are no Microsoft version of Call of Duties yet...

I got my account permanently banned for no reason on the 12/13/23 and from that day... i have decided to stop buying games.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  5. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  6. LuanGonçalves2 Win User

Wrongfully Banned account on new xbox series s

I was permanently banned from xbox live, accused of stealing an account that is mine, that is, they banned my account for stealing another account of mine, and they are not solving anything, I need help
Thema:

1. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason - Similar Threads - was permanently banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...