I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...

Discus and support I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was PERMANENTLY banned today for changing my profile picture to a meme of Freddie from the show iCarly photoshopped next to Osama Bin Laden.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClogBooty, Jun 8, 2023.

1. ClogBooty
    ClogBooty Guest

I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...

I was PERMANENTLY banned today for changing my profile picture to a meme of Freddie from the show iCarly photoshopped next to Osama Bin Laden. Obviously I see why this wasn’t the best choice, but I thought it was funny at the time of choosing it and didn’t think it was necessarily violating the terms of conduct (as they are very vague). Once I changed it, the system automatically banned me not even 30 minutes later without any kind of warning. Had I known this was going to happen, I would’ve simply changed the profile picture to something more appropriate. My account doesn’t show any previous enforcement actions taken but this one instance gets my account thrown down the drain. I’ve spent a lot of time and money on Xbox and now everything I’ve earned in games are gone for good over one small mistake. I wasn’t trying to incite violence or encourage terrorism and I completely understand now that I’ve reviewed the updated policies why it wasn’t a good choice. I made an appeal and I explained all of these things and it was declined. I tried to contact support over the phone but they can’t help me. I tried looking for some way to reach them via email or someone on the team to talk to but there seems to be no way to get ahold of ANYONE on the team. I am incredibly disappointed right now and it seems there’s absolutely nothing I can do. If anyone has any answers, contact information, or even a solution on how I can at least get my games and saved data back, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

:)

ClogBooty, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the enforcement team if my appeal was denied?

That would be up to Microsoft and I doubt they ever will.
  3. ClogBooty Win User

I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the enforcement team if my appeal was denied?

You aren’t very helpful, almost sound like an AI generating these responses
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sorry you're not getting the answers you want.
  5. ClogBooty Win User

You aren’t very helpful, almost sound like an AI generating these responses
  6. Smwutches Win User

The code of conduct/terms of service you agree to when you sign up is considered your warning.
Thema:

1. I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the... - Similar Threads - was permanently banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  10. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...