I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...

Discus and support I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer sign in with my primary account where all of my movies, games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonWB81, Feb 6, 2023.

1. JonWB81
    JonWB81 Guest

I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...

I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer sign in with my primary account where all of my movies, games, etc, 1000s are no longer mine.

:)

JonWB81, Feb 6, 2023
  2. KitchenHasXbox Win User

Favourite Online Multiplayer?

Mine was COD 4, sadly though I can no longer play it as for I was hacked to level 0 a few days ago.
  3. AudileUrchin19 Win User

Recovering GT

Thanks for the reply! I created a new MS account (hotmail address). I used the steps but am getting the following error:

"Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now."

I am assuming I am getting this error since the 'new' gamertag () that was created is less than 30 days old. Is this correct?

If this is correct, after 30 days I can move the "" gamertag to my new MS account. Once that is done, how do I get the old GT (TheBigMcNasty) associated with it's email address, or now, the email address that "" was moved away
    from?

Thanks so much!
  4. JoeRobertson55 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi since the update a few days ago, when I try to sign into Solitaire Collection i get error code 117000 and whern I try to sign into MS Jigsaw I get error code 00200. Strange that the codes are different and also strange that both stopped after the update.
    I just got back MS Jigsaw a few days ago from a previous error after the 3rd December update so I am beginning to get annoyed about it.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Have not received a redeem code for Fallout 3 download with purchase of Fallout 4 through marketplace on November 8th.

I got my code a few days ago. I'm assuming that MS/Xbox are starting to send these out now as they go out in mass waves.

@Renzo -- I'm not going to play it. I already did.... 7 years ago.
  6. ZealMonkey Win User

Unassociate/Delete gamertag with Microsoft Account

Having the same problem here! my Gamertag is associated with a different email (one I lost access to years ago) than my tablet which now created it's own gamertag.
Thema:

1. I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer... - Similar Threads - was few days

2. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  6. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  7. I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...: This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84
  8. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  9. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  10. Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.: So, I've had trouble connecting with my Series S at times anyway, but was always able to work around it. However right now I'm quite lost. The internet in my apartment, which I share/get from my...