I was locked.

Discus and support I was locked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Übersetzter Text I was locked. The problem occurred yesterday, where I must say that my ban does not contain any hate speech and to which also I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TotG, Jun 5, 2023.

1. TotG
    TotG Guest

I was locked.

Übersetzter Text

I was locked.

The problem occurred yesterday, where I must say that my ban does not contain any hate speech and to which also I have said nothing against anyone I ask here to the Microsoft contact

:)

TotG, Jun 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I was locked.

3. bossnarak Win User

Can't download Battlestations Pacific from games with gold, Please help me.

@Gillion666 This mean next free game for this month on Xbox 360 ( Crysis 3 ) is region locked?

Region locked for Xbox 360 is locked from the account or locked from the console system?

If Microsoft locked from account, I can migrate account. If Microsoft locked from console system that I use (NTSC-J)

I will wait for the next free game with no region protection.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Locked: I need Help

5. UberShedda Win User

Locked: Why was I banned!!!!!

not true i still have not been unbanned and i know i have done nothing wrong

they reckon i have done market place thieft when i have paid for every thing on my xbox

(a lot over 5 years)

i have a gamescore of 73000 why would i throw that away all that time.im was going

to be first in my state with 100.000 not now unless microsoft decide to unban me

heres hoping .........when was the unbanning ment to happen????
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

LOCKED - I cant connect

First, there is a reason. i don't know what it is, but there is one. To learn that reason, you can post in our Suspension Forums (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx) and ask
    the Enforcers. They will let you know why your account was banned and for how long.
Thema:

I was locked.

1. I was locked. - Similar Threads - was locked

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...