I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

Discus and support I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubyBerry76313, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass

:)

RubyBerry76313, Feb 7, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly verify if your Game Pass subscription is active by following the steps below;

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If it's active, please try to resync your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Hitman GOTY edition golds save 80%?

Highly recommend the game! I have been playing Hitman 2 Gold edition and replayed all locations from Hitman with the enhanced graphics.
  4. Kenneth Lo13 Win User

HITMAN 3

I’m having trouble with my PC. I bought HITMAN in the Xbox Application on PC.

I can’t find the game. I can find all the other games I own except HITMAN
  5. Spooky Scary Skeleto Win User

The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

No. I purchased the DLC on the Xbox One. I have been able to buy DLC from the Xbox One’s Store for the longest time, now all of a sudden I can’t.
  6. RickAstley6 Win User

I can’t play a game i just downloaded

Hahahahaha. Im so dumb. Thanks Jesse
Thema:

1. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it - Similar Threads - was playing hitman

2. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  3. Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.: Tried to play Hitman World of Assassination on my XB1, when getting in game it told me to "Get Access" meaning no levels were unlocked aside from the free access map even though all DLC was...
  4. Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...: I had the Hitman 2 disk when I downloaded it. Then I ended up getting rid of the disk, but then I digitally downloaded it back onto my Xbox. I opened it and all the missions were unplayable and it...
  5. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?: I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it but the content doesn't show up in...
  6. unable to play hitman trilogy/ asking for ioi account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play hitman trilogy/ asking for ioi account.: I downloaded hitman trilogy on my xbox one using gamepass i play the mission in dubai and turn off the console, I try to play the next day and the game is asking me to create a IOI account i try...
  7. I can't play Hitman on Xbox game pass pc, it says to ask an adult for permission via email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Hitman on Xbox game pass pc, it says to ask an adult for permission via email...: Just got a new pc and bought the xbox game pass subscription at first it won't let me play any 18+ games but I am an adult and so is my Microsoft account, the DOB in my Microsoft account is...
  8. Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files: Win 10/11, PC, GamePass I installed GamePass Hitman 3 on the 20th and it completed then gave an error with no help after installing. Only option is to "retry" and that gives the same error,...
  9. Hitman 3 - Xbox One - Can't play via Family Account

in XboX Insiders
    Hitman 3 - Xbox One - Can't play via Family Account: Hello everbody , i need your guys help to hitman 3 on xbox one s ... My brother has an xbox account which has ''Hitman 3'' .. I logged in his account then i switched to my own account but the game...
  10. Do you have to have the Hitman 2 Disc in the drive to play the level on Hitman 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to have the Hitman 2 Disc in the drive to play the level on Hitman 3?: I have Hitman 2 on Disc and d/loaded Hitman 3 - I did the import etc. and could access the levels, but now I get shoved to the store.. Do I always have to have the Hitman 2 disc in the drive to...