I was jailed in Killer Instinct for winning!?

Discus and support I was jailed in Killer Instinct for winning!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how I was flagged for Rage-Quitting when I won the match. Ive had this game since Christmas and I have not once Rage quit. I there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zorlon87, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Zorlon87
    Zorlon87 Guest

I don't know how I was flagged for Rage-Quitting when I won the match. Ive had this game since Christmas and I have not once Rage quit.

I there someone i can talk to about fixing this problem. i have the Video posted on my account if proof is needed.

My Gamertag is

:)

Zorlon87, Jan 31, 2014
  2. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Killer Instinct will send disconnecting players to jail

Personally, I don't really play Killer Instinct that much but I saw something interesting online.

Killer Instinct Video: Click here

knives0302, Jan 31, 2014
  3. Bourrne
    Bourrne Guest
    Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

killer instinct just froze winning, an online match,

Bourrne, Jan 31, 2014
  4. Tut0r
    Tut0r Guest

Has your account been banned/suspended or your console in anyway?

Tut0r, Feb 3, 2014
  5. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    @Lynx, the post says he's been jailed in game for rage-quitting.

-

@Zorlon, there are other who say they have been wrongfully been put in the rage-quit area. The best bet here would be to go to the developer's website and/or forums and try and contact someone there. Unless it's a Microsoft game there is not much they can
    do to help here.

medium bloke, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tut0r Win User

Has your account been banned/suspended or your console in anyway?
  7. medium bloke Win User

@Lynx, the post says he's been jailed in game for rage-quitting.

-

@Zorlon, there are other who say they have been wrongfully been put in the rage-quit area. The best bet here would be to go to the developer's website and/or forums and try and contact someone there. Unless it's a Microsoft game there is not much they can
    do to help here.
  8. Bourrne Win User

Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

killer instinct just froze winning, an online match,
  9. DBurleson Win User

Free to Play Games Xbox One

Killer Instinct will be one of those "buy to win" games coming to xbox one.
  10. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
Thema:

1. I was jailed in Killer Instinct for winning!? - Similar Threads - was jailed Killer

2. killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play: killer instict cquit for an update. But no update is showm. so i cannot play 19fbbff3-e1e9-45ff-816f-b8d8005541c9
  3. I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece
  4. Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.: Copy of the e-mail i sent to Double Helix, about jail system. I have a suggestion, what do you guys think about it? Hello, my name is Luca De Lima, gamertag . I am a customer of yours KI game,...
  5. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!: I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the...
  6. I went to jail without guilt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to jail without guilt: It was obvious that this system would fail miserably. There are many variables to decide who is to blame for giving up the fight. Pay for the game and not be able to use it completely is very...
  7. Jail???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail???: Why the hell am I in jail??? I have not quit a single match, just had others quit from me. bf2c9b70-df1c-4b97-ac8d-50d459dee2cc
  8. Jail Time Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jail Time Bug: Just a heads up, you may want to stay away from Ranked matches today. Apparently there's a bug going on where both players are punished if someone disconnects. So with that you end up in jail...
  9. Xbox jail is really stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox jail is really stupid: Xbox jail is a big joke . Don't make sense there games that have swearing in it but if we swear you banned us talk about a double standard. Last time I checked you're not my babysitter you guys...
  10. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272