I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve...

Discus and support I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Music still playing in background on manager career mode fifa 23 fd729f5e-091b-46d2-8c8c-bda816021361 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zak 10, Feb 20, 2023.

1. zak 10
    zak 10 Guest

I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve...

Music still playing in background on manager career mode fifa 23

:)

zak 10, Feb 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve tried rebooting and uninstalling the game but still not working

Hi, Zak. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fifa 23, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Xanthros Win User

Francise mode

Yeah this years franchise (connected careers) mode is the total package finally. Gone are the skeleton options only available offline. As well as the ability to adjust sliders online :)
  4. Richardarvato Win User

My Screen has gone Blank .

verify light on power supply , if blank screen and power supply light is white or orange, issue is with console, try press and hold eject + power buttons at the same time, if does not work, another wall outlet, if power supply has no light, its defective
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

My Screen has gone Blank .

6. JuddMan-2516B717-9A2 Win User

Fifa 14 crashed to dashboard

What airflamey said worked for me. Although my problem was a crash at startup of any game all of a sudden. Never tried career mode but everything if so far so good
Thema:

1. I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve... - Similar Threads - was career mode

2. Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?: Good day. I was thinking of buying the F1 23 from the Microsoft store right now but couldn't decide whether or not to go through with the purchase or not (planning to buy it on Xbox One). I...
  3. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?: Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a...
  4. Need help please with Nba2k22 for xbox one my career mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help please with Nba2k22 for xbox one my career mode.: I bought nba2k22 and try to play my career mode. But its says this when I try to go in my career. ( do to this, change a setting. You cant see content other people make because of your account set...
  5. NBA 2K23 Career mode: Getting msg "you do not meet the player requirements to have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K23 Career mode: Getting msg "you do not meet the player requirements to have a...: Has a child account under family. Hes 11. He was able to play career mode in 2k20 and 2k21 previously. I checked https://account.microsoft.com/family/home/settings. Shows age filter as "any age"....
  6. Xbox X career mode not working on NBA 2K23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X career mode not working on NBA 2K23: My sons family settings are unrestricted but we cannot seem to get NBA2k23 career mode to work. It keeps giving an error message to change settings any help appreciated Thanks...
  7. NBA 2K23 Career Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K23 Career Mode: Why cant i play my Xbox series X NBA 2K23 game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass plan i have never had one and was always able to play my game...
  8. Career mode fifa 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Career mode fifa 22: When I enter career mode on fifa 22 on Xbox series x all it does is takes me straight back to the Xbox home page and I find it annoying as I love playing the career modes can you help?...
  9. Fifa 22 career mode crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 career mode crash: i am trying to play fifa 22 but as soon as i start career mode the game crashes but other modes are running fine . i have tried troubleshooting that is given on the ea website(link in the end) but...
  10. Fifa 22 career mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 career mode: When playing Career mode on Fifa 22, when trying to save it comes up with Unable to save personal settings 1, then kicks me off losing everything. Anyone know a fix? It’s all I play on Xbox....