I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?

Discus and support I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I reset parental controls? I was given this xbox 360 but it won't let me watch anything above pg rating... 0957cef2-45b1-4d55-9bca-bcc767b9e3b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmyHornak, Jan 9, 2020.

1. AmyHornak
    AmyHornak Guest

How do I reset parental controls? I was given this xbox 360 but it won't let me watch anything above pg rating...

:)

AmyHornak, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Default_858 Win User

3. LuWeschenfelder Win User

parental control password forgot

hello, I forgot the password for parental control xbox 360 with 16767 dash, how do I reset this password?
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

How do I reset Parental controls?

5. OK Fowl Win User

6. Whitey Black Win User

chose wisely

Reset Console

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
Thema:

1. I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that? - Similar Threads - was given 360

2. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  3. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  4. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  5. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  6. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  7. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  8. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  9. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  10. Xbox 360 error code: 1066218 This is actually a transaction number that was given

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 error code: 1066218 This is actually a transaction number that was given: Put a Microsoft XBOX gift card for $25 into the XBOX 360. Tried using some of the points for the Madden 15 game but it keeps giving me an error code of 1066218 saying it was processing to wait. We...