I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported...

Discus and support I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The profile picture was Luigi at the beach so how come I got a 3 day ban 92efdea7-e6b0-471f-8f1c-8ef6004ee081 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Long live Your mum☠️, Dec 13, 2022.

1. I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported...

The profile picture was Luigi at the beach so how come I got a 3 day ban

:)

Long live Your mum☠️, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported me because they were salty from losing but I don’t see how a video game character pfp gets me a 3 day ban..

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. mgzin66 Win User

Underwelmed!

@gb...oh yeah, people are very thin skinned here. I got a 3 day ban because I called someone a Sad Panda.
  4. MeaslyGryphon3 Win User

BBC Watchdog Feature: Xbox Console Bans

My son has been banned today although he hasntbeen online i the last 3 days and we have rang 2 people and asked on forum and still have not been given a valid reason for the ban total disgrace!!
  5. TheOriginalSilo Win User

Playing a M rateing gaming and banned for trash talking.

If anyone tells you they investigate any claims they are a liar. I created an account and reported a friend and the next day he was banned. No reason was given and when he appealed he was told too bad. You are a known troublemaker. Funny thing he has never
    been banned before and only had his account for 3 months and only plays borderlands with me. Xbox reporting is broken and one day it will catch up to them. They have given too much power to people that cannot handle it.
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Xbox enforcement

I would normally argue for contact number to be given but in this case not.

The team, not bots, would be forever just dealing with people arguing it's unfair to be banned.

This way they review a report, ban as required, then if applicable review an appeal, much easier and quicker than calling and listening to people just complain
Thema:

I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported...

1. I was given a 3 day ban because people I was versing In a game called overwatch 2 reported... - Similar Threads - was given ban

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  4. perm banned without any reason given or any email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    perm banned without any reason given or any email.: so on the 3rd of this month i got perm banned unexpectedly, i checked to see why i had been banned and all it said was "no details could be given at this time" which i didn't understand but what...
  5. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  6. I was Given an XBOX Account Ban in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was Given an XBOX Account Ban in error.: I was given an Xbox account ban, what i feel is in error. I was given an account ban but i feel it is error. When I submitted my appeal for ask 'What caused this ban to occur?", effectively...
  7. I have been given a seriously harsh ban from Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been given a seriously harsh ban from Xbox.: I was banned, from my account I’ve spent over $1,000 dollars on and has sense my childhood, years I’ve had it then I suddenly got banned for trying to help the people in my game that I was playing...
  8. I was given a 2-day comms ban for a standard LFG post for GTA 5, several months after...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was given a 2-day comms ban for a standard LFG post for GTA 5, several months after...: I'm trying to get a clear answer on this matter, but Xbox Support is only directing me to these "Virtual Support Bots", who reiterate the same reason why I need to talk to a human being to get...
  9. Com ban no reason given?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason given?: Last message was literally the word "bot" [img] 71b802cb-7560-4a50-b149-2176751ccfb7
  10. Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...: As the title says, I was given a comm ban at 1:00pm on August 4th, 2018 for the next 28 hours or so. Didn't say why I got banned If a Microsoft employee could help me understand why, that would be...