I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

Discus and support I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Aiden M1
    Aiden M1 Guest

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

:)

Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Muhibplays Win User

What happened to all my Minecraft skin packs

I am experiencing the same problems with all of my Minecraft Store bought packs (I am on PS4 and only my Minecraft Store packs have disappeared none form the playstation store have gone) I cant reinstall the packs without buying them again and i cant do
    that however i was on Minecraft when my packs and templates got deactivated a message popped up when they went as i had a global resource pack on but it only said that they had been deactivated and i couldnt catch the rest, i even tried re downloading Minecraft
    but to no avail, hope this info helps.
  3. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X turning off by itself

In my experience the notification about overheating occurs after you turn the console back on after letting it cool down, about an hour. I've never seen it before it turns off, and only had overheating on a Xbox One X. The side tiny vents were blocked with dust which required vacuuming out every other month.

Haven't had overheating on my Xbox Series X.

Elden Ring is resource intensive. Could you hear Series X fan working overtime while you were playing?

If so I would send the console back to get repaired and / or replace it.
  6. Cashaun Win User

Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading

I just purchased Minecraft for Xbox for my daughter and she was loading her profile from her minecraft from her phone and now its stuck on loading resources packs?
    Hey Anthony!

Have you tried restarting minecraft?
Thema:

1. I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... - Similar Threads - was getting resource

2. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  3. I have minecraft bedrock on PC but cant get java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on PC but cant get java?: I recently saw you could get both minecraft versions for free. First, I thought it was only for people who have Java, but I realized if you have bedrock minecraft you can get it too. However, when...
  4. How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...: I,ve tried chatting with the support chat. Filled out and submitted questions about whats happening. I cant get intouch with anybody. It says to contact bank. Its being made from my paypal and...
  5. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...
  6. Can I get a list of game that are on xbox game pass cloud and are crossplatform with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a list of game that are on xbox game pass cloud and are crossplatform with...: I have a friend that has PlayStation that want to game with me and I use my phone and a xbox series x controller on the game pass app (which by the way is absolutely great, works really well and I...
  7. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.: I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have...
  8. How do I get my account unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned: I sold my Xbox is January because Xbox was too toxic and I was always working and then I just got a new Xbox but it says that my account was banned and I didn’t do anything wrong and I got an...
  9. How do I get back my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my Minecraft account?: I had a laptop on which I purchased a copy of Minecraft, this laptop broke and I bought a desktop. I wanted to download Minecraft on my new desktop but I could not see it, I checked all the...
  10. They bricked Starfield on GamePass with the latest patch. How do we get a refund, this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They bricked Starfield on GamePass with the latest patch. How do we get a refund, this was...: Title explains it, this game was working perfectly until the forced patch. Now the game will not launch, I've tried every recommended fix, even downloaded a second time only to get the same...