I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

Discus and support I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Aiden M1
    Aiden M1 Guest

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

:)

Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

Hello Aiden M1,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It seems that the issue you are describing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. We will help you how to submit a ticket to the support to get further assistance. Follow the steps below to submit a ticket:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Aiden M1 Win User

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

Yes I fixed it, it was synced to the cloud Storage thankfully.

And I did submit a ticket for minecraft help.

Thanks for your help.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Aiden M1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with resources packs and updates does not take effect on the game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What is the edition of Minecraft you are playing on Xbox Series X?

2. Have you played the game on multiple devices?

3. Are you playing online or offline?

It is possible that the game saved did not sync causing your game not updating the progress. We might ask assistance from the game developer support team to see and help us find the cause and solution to the problem.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Aiden M1 Win User

I was playing online on 1.20.15 and I was not playing on multiple devices, I haven't been on since the 17th.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Am I able to get my resource packs back?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... - Similar Threads - was getting resource

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  10. Am I able to get my resource packs back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to get my resource packs back?: I got a new PS4 and I transferred Minecraft from the external hard drive to the new console and when I started it back up, it had none of the resource packs I had bought or the skins and I had...