I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

Discus and support I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Aiden M1
    Aiden M1 Guest

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

:)

Aiden M1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

Hello Aiden M1,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It seems that the issue you are describing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. We will help you how to submit a ticket to the support to get further assistance. Follow the steps below to submit a ticket:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Aiden M1 Win User

I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?

Yes I fixed it, it was synced to the cloud Storage thankfully.

And I did submit a ticket for minecraft help.

Thanks for your help.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Aiden M1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with resources packs and updates does not take effect on the game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What is the edition of Minecraft you are playing on Xbox Series X?

2. Have you played the game on multiple devices?

3. Are you playing online or offline?

It is possible that the game saved did not sync causing your game not updating the progress. We might ask assistance from the game developer support team to see and help us find the cause and solution to the problem.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Aiden M1 Win User

I was playing online on 1.20.15 and I was not playing on multiple devices, I haven't been on since the 17th.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Am I able to get my resource packs back?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my... - Similar Threads - was getting resource

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  4. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  5. How to get rewards for gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get rewards for gift card: it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c
  6. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  7. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  8. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  9. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  10. Am I able to get my resource packs back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to get my resource packs back?: I got a new PS4 and I transferred Minecraft from the external hard drive to the new console and when I started it back up, it had none of the resource packs I had bought or the skins and I had...