I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

Discus and support I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried appeal it didnt get accepted the xbox enforcement team need too stop banning people for little stuff 3 days for being harassed and calling him... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Greedy_Sir_1819, Mar 17, 2022.

1. I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

I tried appeal it didnt get accepted the xbox enforcement team need too stop banning people for little stuff 3 days for being harassed and calling him a retar* he deserves it

submitted by /u/Greedy_Sir_1819
    [link] [comments]

/u/Greedy_Sir_1819, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Funnyray222 Win User

banned

i wonder if playstation would be better to avoid trolls and harrasment. i had a player on rocket league admit to trolling and disrupting gameplay and also using false accounts to do so. i also had him call me a [mod removed] which everyone knows is short for pedophile. he was reported for both things as trolling and namecalling like that violates the terms and conditions. Microsoft did not ban him at all. however when i got pissed and retaliated i got a ban for calling him a name. does microsoft even care about its own rules. should i take this matter into legal matters for the company to ban me but not the person who started the issue by trolling and namecalling.

[mod removed]
    You would run it to people like that anywhere on the internet just remember to have good sportsmanship and to report harassment or if there is pedophilia.
  3. Elijah�� Win User

Xbox ban, Unfair ban

I just got troll by a player named I ORBITAL ME I after playing a match with him I think he was upset i beat him or something he first messaged me calling me garbage and that I have no skill I ignored him and went on with my day till he started joining
    my game session with my friend he started trolling us and caused us to fail a mission 4 times after I messaged him back becasue I was upset who wouldn't be after getting trolled so I messaged him he said because I used the work f!%k he said I was going to
    get com banned 4 seconds later I was com banned for a day its just a day but still this guy is trolling then getting players com banned to they cant play with their friends that isn't cool it's wrong he gets to abuse players then use Xbox's broken enforcement
    system to troll them even more all I know is I was trolled and I cant do anything about it why is Xbox's banning players like me who were trolled and why are they protecting a troll you know he does this all the time considering how fast I was com banned he
    even made fun of me before my ban happened saying enjoy that ban am i going to get any justice? or is this guy free?
  4. Tvvisted Jezter Win User

i have never been this frustrated

I feel your pain, I recently earned a short ban/suspension because of a gamer who was harassing me and trolling me in a game. I say one thing, he then reports me and I get the ban/suspension. I even mentioned to support that I have chat logs showing him
    admitting he was trolling me and that him reporting me was further trolling against me. I even went so far as to report him and provide details about it, yet I am still banned/suspended and far as I can tell no action has been taken in my situation. This is
    truly sad how a company is so quick to ban or suspended and do a worthless job at investigating what is going on. Thank god the U.S court system still uses evidence, if they were like Microsoft policy enforcement the entire country would be in jail. They
    are both sad and pathetic that they hide and will not let you call or email them. How can they have the right to suspend or end our accounts, yet as paying customers we have no right / method to contact them? This should not be allowed, and better techniques
    should be used before just hearing one person and banning the other. They basically give you a guilty verdict with no trial or jury, just straight to jail it seems.... got to love it huh?
  5. qihpz Win User

Xbox Enforcement Question

hey Microsoft support , yesterday night a person i know was harassing me and calling me names through messages and i was fed up so decided to take action and say some things to him and now im banned is there any way i can get unbanned because surely hes the one at fault
  6. Low Fat Diet Win User

Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND

You don't have to say anything negative, or use profanity. Anything that can be considered taunting, harassment or hate speech will get you a ban as well. About 9 months ago I got banned for sending, "Thank you for not trolling, you played better than
    I thought". I appealed it and requested a review, and was told, "It was a harassing message and considered taunting. Review the ToS". Since then, I don't message anyone who isn't a friend, ever.
Thema:

I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

1. I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*) - Similar Threads - was getting harassed

2. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  8. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  9. Players harassing and getting away with it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players harassing and getting away with it.: It isn’t fair we have to all play with very horrible and bad players that disrespect, make fun of or say really rude and horrible things to people. There are people who also sit there harass use...
  10. Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get muted for something small cause somebody wants to harass me abt a game like...: Chilling playing games and somebody doesn't stop bothering me I msg them back ect argument fumes but why should I get muted for something so small if I'm the one being bothered...