i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox...

Discus and support i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; do you think i could be unbannedi put in for a claim f248ee17-fc99-4807-a179-120a494b4a48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobOdm, Dec 26, 2021.

1. JacobOdm
    JacobOdm Guest

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox...

do you think i could be unbannedi put in for a claim

:)

JacobOdm, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox and just because it was on my xbox my xbox was banned

this is why it is a bad idea to gameshare with someone outside of your own household

if your console is set as his then that is the one they ban simple.
  3. JacobOdm Win User

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox and just because it was on my xbox my xbox was banned

so ur telling me i cant un ban my xbox because the other persons account on my xbox was banned my console was banned i was never on that account it was on the xbox when i got it
  4. ClausReich Win User

Hello JacobOdm! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If your console was banned, this most likely means that the Xbox Enforcement Team detected some unusual behavior from your console, which could be related to hardware hacking or software hacking. If someone was being racist on their console, the ban would happen on their console. But, if they were playing on your console, then the ban would be applied directly to your console. It isn't possible to request a review for console bans.
  5. ClausReich Win User

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what account was signed on while your console was used and broke one of the agreements. As long as it happened on your console and it was detected, your console will be the one affected.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox... - Similar Threads - was console banned

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  9. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  10. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...