I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

Discus and support I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MushyReplayyz, Oct 18, 2017.

1. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I haven’t even said anything bad on Xbox Live parties I just need help with this. Thank you!

:)

MushyReplayyz, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Banned from communications and I don’t know why

I was banned from communications a few weeks ago and I got banned for around 2 weeks. I learnt my lesson and haven’t texted anyone something rude or offensive and I have been banned again for another 2 weeks . Could you please tell me what I have done wrong

PRO X QU4YVORZZ, Oct 18, 2017
  3. multzsch
    multzsch Guest
    Why am I suspended

my account was just recently banned from communication. I am banned for a whole week and I don’t know why. Is there any way I can get unbanned or figure out a reason why?

multzsch, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Miri6 Win User

Why i don't have music and video?

But my friend has it. Thats why i don`t understand
  7. K3NTZORruls Win User

Headphones not working for xbox controller

Yes i have one that works on both controller,but i don t understand why
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox play anywhere games

I don`t understand why they don`t do the same with games as some publishers do with DVDs.

You buy a physical copy but also get a code for a digital copy too.
  9. Luc Grand Win User

Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

But i am genuinely looking for help on the matter. I don' t understand why if no feedback was provided.
Thema:

1. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why - Similar Threads - was Communication banned

2. Communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication ban: I got a 4 day ban on xbox live over message communication, is this going to limit my ability to play anything on my console, considering every single game in 2023 requires “online”....
  3. Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?: My profile pic was of porky the pig but yet still got banned for 3 days? How long does it take them to review the case? ea8bbdeb-dec0-4009-bdd2-e97418e94e0a
  4. Why was I communication banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I...
  5. If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...: I have been com banned and I’m reading the CoC and am going to change up my act! But I can’t get the thought of being unbanned and then being reported for a message I said a week before the ban or...
  6. Communication ban really?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban really?: [img] So why is it I get communication ban for standing up for my 10 year old nephew who has AUTISM but yet I get banned for calling this dude out? Xbox talkes about making the community better...
  7. Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?: It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them. c7a8eb1b-3383-4ede-9de1-32482669f3b6
  8. Console Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Communications Ban: Hello, I know Xbox support couldn't help me but not only do I believe I was wrongfully banned but I can't submit a appeal and you can't contact enforcement directly. My ban is two days long and it...
  9. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  10. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So today I was recently banned from communications due to an lfg that was posted about 4 to 3 months ago on generation zero just now getting flagged for it and keep in mind the post said this....