I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no...

Discus and support I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help? [img] [img] 1dbb1430-31e9-4b0d-842b-b4c36640749f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KKaylum, Oct 29, 2022.

1. KKaylum
    KKaylum Guest

I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no...

Please help?
    I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no... [​IMG]

I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no... [​IMG]

:)

KKaylum, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox enforcement

Upon investigation if your picture is found to not break the Code of Conduct it will not be banned, it doesn't matter how many times it is reported.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no nudity nothing racist no gore so why?

Hey there, KKaylum

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

The Code of conduct says that all content uploaded must be appropriate for everyone on Xbox. This includes children as young as 3-year-old. The image you have uploaded, if it were your gamer picture, would give children nightmares when they run into you online. In addition, I don't believe it would be deemed an appropriate image under the Xbox Code of Conduct :)

Content

The gamertags, gamerpics, screenshots, game clips, and other posts you make with Xbox can be a great way to show off what’s meaningful to you. We encourage all players to be themselves and show off what they like, what makes them laugh, or what makes them amazing. But this sharing can’t come at the expense of other players’ positive experiences.

Remember:

• Use your skills and creativity to add informative, helpful, funny, or interesting content that contributes positively to our vibrant and diverse community
    • Content you post needs to suit a wide audience
    • Context is important, and mature content that makes sense in a game might not be appropriate elsewhere in the Xbox community
    • Not everyone has the same likes or dislikes as you, so think twice about saying something hurtful about someone else’s content, playing style, or choices
    Quoted from the Code of Conduct here: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

This is only my opinion. For their opinion, you would have to submit an appeal.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no nudity nothing racist no gore so why?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

KKlaylum, apparently it's not a violation, but, only the team can analyze it correctly, friend.

So I advise you to try to appeal to this situation please.

All the details regarding the ban are here, if it doesn't appear, just wait a while.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to appeal to this, through this link here, it's quite easy.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Rick Rorschach Win User

A genuine question for a that gets banned

the logic doesn't work

everyone would break the code of conduct and just create a new profile! :D this would be an endless cycle of bans
  6. AliasUsagi Win User

Custom profile picture not loading on xbox

Thanks for responding and yes, my profile picture doesn't go against the code of conduct and I've tried multiple profile pictures that also don't go against the code of conduct and they never ended up loading on my xbox nor the xbox app on my iPhone.
Thema:

1. I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no... - Similar Threads - was comms banned

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...