I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing
Discus and support I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NG Animantions, May 12, 2019.
Thema:
I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing
Loading...
-
I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing - Similar Threads - was commbanned players
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f -
Combating CommBan Abuse
in XBoX on ConsolesCombating CommBan Abuse: Everywhere you look on here and abound you'll find people saying "Someone baited me, I responded, they reported me and got me banned." Sometimes people reply to '[insert flaming]' with '[Mod...