I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word.

Discus and support I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a Madden game, my connection was tampered with so I was disconnected and lost the game. My account is now suspended. So i got the loss by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iAxelll, Oct 15, 2017.

1. iAxelll
    iAxelll Guest

I was playing a Madden game, my connection was tampered with so I was disconnected and lost the game. My account is now suspended. So i got the loss by being cheated than was punished by xbox. I want my full services restored. If this does not happen I will
    b trading my Xbox for a PS4 tomorrow at gamestop. I refuse to support a company that does not show any support back.

:)

iAxelll, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Question that i have

When i went on enforcement.xbox.com to check my rep said i was a cheater but i havent cheated in any game why would someone lie and say that i cheated and i didnt. Now i am worried about my account being banned cause of someone lying on me.

TysonHildebrandt, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Reply

Yup, this is the account i was telling. But my account was not banned. I never cheated, my xbox was not modified. Didn't play online much.

ArJaY Navarro, Oct 15, 2017
  4. I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you feel the suspension is in error, you submit a case review, if qualified, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com. Otherwise you will have to wait out the suspension.

Mistress Sara, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you feel the suspension is in error, you submit a case review, if qualified, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com. Otherwise you will have to wait out the suspension.
  6. RubyKarmaScoots Win User

I need to be unbanned.

Saying one word of consequence to a cheater shouldn't be bad, especially since they're cheating. And one word does not deserve a ban.
  7. FrothierBug2 Win User

Wrong enforcement action

I have little kids who play on other accounts that have nothing to do with me that are also banned and like I said I was wrongfully banned on my first account because as usual they issue bans under a category, as if I manipulate network that’s a joke, they
    actually feed hackers that cheat because they would rather console ban me for saying a few words rather than console ban cheaters, that’s backwards if you ask me.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox Enforcments...

You can indeed be banned for cheating and hacking. People have had their consoles locked up by Microsoft for it. However, being a cheater does not give you the right to use a word that is clearly offensive. One that you know enough not to use here and tried
    to justify the use of by stating that "Now I am not racist, and I do not have a problem with other races, genders, or anything of the sort. I have a problem with people who like to cheat in a game, ruining the fun of it for others." Clearly, you know
    enough that this is a racist word that is associated with hate, and yet you chose to use it to insult a person who was cheating, rather than just call them a cheater. Just because it takes longer to investigate an allegation of cheating than it does to investigate
    one of offensive communication (which you've admitted that you are guilty of) does not mean it isn't being investigated or acted upon.
  9. Jeffersauro Win User

Fortnite

Atention: There are very people dishonest and cheater in Fortnite. They are forming groups of two or more to play in the mode alone.

These cheaters should be banned from the game and their video games should be blocked.

I often leave immediately after being killed. But sometimes I watch and realize the cheating. I recorded some videos. Look at ""

I ask everyone to report the cheaters whenever they see the cheating.
Thema:

1. I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word. - Similar Threads - was cheated banned

2. Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?: I have video proof of these people cheating on gta online and I was wondering if anyone can help me get them gone because they are trolling people there gamer tags are [mod removed]...
  3. Comms ban vs Cheating ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban vs Cheating ban: Now why is it when you report someone for cheating y'all don't do anything but sit there, but as soon as I say one word that triggers all of you. I'm coms banned instantly. That needs to change...
  4. Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned: Division 1 and 2 on xbox ...why do people that have been reported by multiple players on said games never seem to be banned even when its obvious they are cheating ...I.e mouse and keyboard...
  5. Banned for cheating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for cheating: They said I cheated even though I've been playing for 3 years and never played with anyone who cheated I've spent 1000 dollars on the account they gave me no information. How can I get unbanned....
  6. Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...: Why have I been banned permanently for cheating my appeal says not approved 73518428-d949-4ba4-9437-54cb5955a3f7
  7. Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...: On March 29th around 9-10 pm I was in the middle of playing CoD Bo2 multiplayer on my xbox 360 when I got a notification that my account was suspended from xbox live until 12/31/9999. I sent an to...
  8. I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help: I was in the middle of playing Bo2 on my regular Xbox 360 when I got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating in any way. I need someone at Microsoft or whoever to unban my account...
  9. forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats

in XboX Insiders
    forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats: please remove my ban i object not new savi i'm playing the old one it's not cheating ban reason: Illegitimately obtaining Owens McLaren!!! submitted by /u/AdAccomplished8618 [link] [comments]
  10. can I get banned for using a cheat engine in single player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I get banned for using a cheat engine in single player: I wanted to know if I can get banned for using a cheat engine in single player just having fun flying everywhere no players just me and ai 45cf0f4c-c84b-4aed-abad-c3a1617efb73