I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

Discus and support I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuckierBubble19, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships and no history of ever having an account. Somehow my payments are not connecting with my account and I
    don't know how to track down a solution. Customer service is impossible to contact.

:)

LuckierBubble19, Dec 3, 2019
  2. LuckierBubble19 Win User

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my account

I say I cant contact support because ive tried your link many times and it takes you to a robot chat that sucks. No real answers.
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my account

If you have the Order Number you can make contact with https://support.xbox.com/contactus in Account session
  4. LuckierBubble19 Win User

I didnt get an order number, i just got an auto charge on paypal. but i have a paypal transaction id. And how do you contact support? I cant figure it out.
  5. TrikyPenguin Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog & C63 AMG Code

I still have not recieved anything. Do I need to have an active xbox live gold account to receive the codes? I'm playing on PC and I don't have any messages through my xbox account on there.
  6. ReSpEcT Me x Win User

I can't play COD 4

I cant dont seem to have Multiplayer, can anyone help with this?

My Xbox live account is active, but seem to be able to play Multiplayer on my son's account but not mine, why?
Thema:

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

1. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my... - Similar Threads - was charged Live

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  6. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  9. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  10. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514