I was charged for something I didn’t not authorized

Discus and support I was charged for something I didn’t not authorized in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged for something I didn’t authorize a91ae40f-eeb3-4af8-a82d-6b2c8d67228b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonovanB19, Dec 7, 2022.

1. DonovanB19
    DonovanB19 Guest

I was charged for something I didn’t authorize

:)

DonovanB19, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Got charged for something I didn’t buy

Hey there,

If you had a subscription previously that was set to expire, auto-renew is turned on when you make a purchase initially. If this was something purchased by someone unauthorized to have your account, be sure to change your password/log-in information. You
    can
    request a refund
    to try and get your funds back.
  3. Geth Win User

Got charged for something I didn’t buy

You'll need to contact the bank or card company attached to it and most likely have it shut off and the charges removed.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account

Why would you have reason to think somebody else has had access to your account? Are there charges associated with it you didn’t authorize?
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund on subscription I didn’t authorize

Hi there Sarah00012, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the subscription, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. annikagymgotcher Win User

Unauthorized Minor Purchases

Thank you for your feedback. The account was restricted and set up with a code...

According to the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), if you didn’t approve the charges and didn’t add your kid as an authorized user, the charges are technically considered unauthorized and you’re only liable for up to $50 in unauthorized charges.

If a kid is making hundreds of purchases totaling thousands of dollars in a matter of weeks, there should be a way to flag as unusual activity and freeze the account until verified.

I am hoping we can find a resolution.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Thema:

1. I was charged for something I didn’t not authorized - Similar Threads - was charged something

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  6. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  9. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  10. Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...: bought regal aya on war frame never got it but they charge my card dcc34e35-9540-4e68-8b1c-348ef4311a87