I was charged for a free 'games with gold' game

Discus and support I was charged for a free 'games with gold' game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The only ways to contact Microsoft about this is via phone or chat and I don't want to spend as much time on the phone (or more) to fix this issue than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infinitech, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Infinitech
    Infinitech Guest

The only ways to contact Microsoft about this is via phone or chat and I don't want to spend as much time on the phone (or more) to fix this issue than what I could make at work volunteering less than 30 minutes of overtime. The Chat option NEVER connects
    to an agent.... I have the order number etc. Game "purchased" : Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Date "purchased" : 02/13/2019.

Microsoft, please email me at [Mod removed- personal information]

:)

Infinitech, Mar 22, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Infinitech

I would suggest contacting xbox suppport on this matter, And going the way provided to speak to a xbox support agent to hopefully correct this error. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us >>>
    press billing and account >> when virtual assistant pops up press see other options >> Under payment issues press charges on my account >> Step 3 will have show contact information >> step 4 will have chat with xbox support Please remember to log into the
    website as well :).
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

You'll have to request a refund - https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. SoloMem0 Win User

Hi there,

To request a refund you no longer have to contact support. Please fill out the form at http://xbox.com/refunds. You should receive a response within 72
    hours.

Hope this helps.
  5. choppyseize Win User

In the future before clicking accept. Check to make sure the price is labeled as free. Some regions take a bit longer then others before being updated as free game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Actually for refunds you would need to submit a regund request. Phone/chat support no longer handle refunds directly.
    However, since it has bee. Well over 14 days, you may no longer be eligible.
Thema:

1. I was charged for a free 'games with gold' game - Similar Threads - was charged free

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  4. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  7. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  8. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  9. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games woth gold been charged for a free game

2. games with gold charged me for game