I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!

Discus and support I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the original LA Noire for Christmas. I went to play it and noticed that there's some DLC's available, but they all cost money. All except for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xSon of Emox, Dec 26, 2017.

1. xSon of Emox
    xSon of Emox Guest

I got the original LA Noire for Christmas. I went to play it and noticed that there's some DLC's available, but they all cost money. All except for the Rockstar Season Pass, which says it's free and includes ALL DLC's. So I went to download it, but an error
    message came up with error code 80070057. Frustrated, I looked around the internet. If you press the down button then the a button a couple times, the DLC will end up downloading. It worked! I've got all the DLC's.

Then I open up my email to see... what's this?! "Purchase confirmation from Microsoft"!! They charged me full price for the season pass even though it says IN-GAME that it is absolutely 100% FREE.

What even???

:)

xSon of Emox, Dec 26, 2017
  2. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    Free DLC Available 3/29 : Execution, New "Haven" Map, & Title Update Info

Lord Dirt you said that the new dlc was NOT part of the season pass and free for everyone.. well i downloaded it yesterday and then this moring it gave it to me again saying it was for SEASON PASS DLC.. so thats means we (season pass holders) paid for
    it while oeveryone else if getting it for free..

DogRox1, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Charges for Borderlands 2 DLC w/ season pass?

I have the seasons pass for Borderlands 2 but when i downloaded the latest dlc (psycho) i was charged. Shouldn't they be free? aren't we supposed to get 5 of the DLCs for free after purchasing seasons pass?

thanks in advance ( i hope ).

Grumpee-F82F7DB5-FAF0-4170-870A-0EA8D85471EC, Dec 26, 2017
  4. DogRox1 Win User

Free DLC Available 3/29 : Execution, New "Haven" Map, & Title Update Info

Lord Dirt you said that the new dlc was NOT part of the season pass and free for everyone.. well i downloaded it yesterday and then this moring it gave it to me again saying it was for SEASON PASS DLC.. so thats means we (season pass holders) paid for
    it while oeveryone else if getting it for free..
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Boo Hiss Season Pass

There's hope. Homefront will not have a season pass or paid dlc. All dlc will be free as it's ready. they specifically said they do not want season passes so maybe we will see a trend?
  6. DarkSpartan II7 Win User

New Gears Of War 3 Campaign DLC Announced

IGN said the DLC is free if you have the Season pass. Is this true?
  7. Starfuryalpha Win User

Season pass question

If it is at all like L.A Noire's season pass, then after downloading the season pass you will need to download the dlc through the game for it to be free. The Xbox Marketplace will in all likelyhood still charge you MS points for each DLC otherwise.
  8. ZeR0 FuSioN Win User

The Season Pass does NOT work for the new Dlc.

I bought the season pass when this game first came out. I got Mecromancer, Scarlet Booty, and whatever the next DLC was for FREE. I stopped playing after that. So today I try to get the rest of the DLC for FREE (From the main menu of borderlands 2 of
    coarse)... And it wants to charge me extra for it because it is no longer FREE. First and last time I ever buy a season pass.
Thema:

1. I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE! - Similar Threads - was charged DLC

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  6. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  9. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it: I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I...
  10. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...