I was charged extra money. How do I get it back?

Discus and support I was charged extra money. How do I get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a 30 upgrade for Call of Duty MW2 and was charged a $100. In game it said $30 for a limited time upgrade to the vault edition I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Brickhouse, Nov 18, 2022.

1. I was charged extra money. How do I get it back?

I purchased a 30 upgrade for Call of Duty MW2 and was charged a $100. In game it said $30 for a limited time upgrade to the vault edition I already owned the $70 cross gen bundle. Instead of fharging me $30 as stated it charged me $100 plus tax. How do I fix this?

:)

Austin Brickhouse, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Austin, if there was a wrong charge, you can ask for a refund, friend.

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

How do I get my money back for a double charge?

Hi Ryan. My name is Oskayra, and I am delighted to be able to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything . from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

request a refund of the double charge made to you through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Make sure you choose the reason as "Billing error" and then "Duplicate charges for the same item."

You can obtain the purchase order number through your order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the history of refundable orders, so if it does not appear you should wait that time and check again.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc9e1361-7607-4fb8-bcb2-fdcac40add0d

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. Vardagul Win User

How do I get my money back for extra charges for Microsoft ultimate 1 mon subscription

Hi Tiffany! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration and if I were in your shoes, I would feel the same. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out with your Microsoft Ultimate subscription refund request.

You may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

To manage your subscription from your mobile or desktop browser:

1. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com
    2. Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to cancel.
    3. Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing. Disabling recurring billing will grant you the benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the payment cycle without billing you again for a renewal.

To learn more about subscription refunds, please check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. maxen Win User

How do I get my money back?

6. Rostom L Win User

How do I get my money back?

Thema:

1. I was charged extra money. How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - was charged extra

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  4. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  5. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  6. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  7. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  8. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  9. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  10. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...