I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own...

Discus and support I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was charge $99 from Xbox, does anyone know what type of charge this is for? I don’t own an Xbox and I do not have an account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lesley Shutters, Nov 15, 2022.

1. I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own...

I was charge $99 from Xbox, does anyone know what type of charge this is for?

I don’t own an Xbox and I do not have an account

:)

Lesley Shutters, Nov 15, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own an Xbox or have an account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

an outlook email is an xbox account, you can check here if there was any purchase in your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. Rhoda Hollander Win User

How can I stop a monthly charge to my credit card. This charge is not mine and needs to be reversed. The CC Company said I need to contact the supplier, which is Microsoft.Thank you

This charge does not appear on my Mirosoft account so I cannot access any communication that would help me. My Credit Card company will not stop the charges nor issue me a refund and say that I need to resolve that with the supplier. I seem to be caught in the middle. I don’t know where this charge originated.
  4. BRITISH KNIGHTS Win User

Arbitrary Credit/Charge

I found loads of these charges. Does anyone know what this is? The money is being TAKEN from my account for arbitrary charges
  5. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

Let me see if I understand everything correctly based on what you've typed..

You've never had an xbox account, or know of anyone having an xbox account and using your card.

You've contacted support and they don't have on record anyone using your card

You keep being charged - How much is the charge, is it a normal "membership" price?
  6. GS Scheme Win User

Xbox Username

Ya I know that but what Im saying is it should have charged me when I don’t even have my card on there but Im going to have to put it on their now.
Thema:

I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own...

1. I was charged $99 on my card does anyone know what type of charge this is for ? I don’t own... - Similar Threads - was charged $99

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  8. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  9. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  10. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...