I was charged 3 times for same game I purchased.

Discus and support I was charged 3 times for same game I purchased. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was charged 3 times for the same game and I cannot find any support on microsoft to deal with this. I have tried the virtual agent, I have tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MorneSmith, Nov 20, 2022.

1. MorneSmith
    MorneSmith Guest

I was charged 3 times for the same game and I cannot find any support on microsoft to deal with this. I have tried the virtual agent, I have tried the contact for me info, but they are just suggesting generic questions and answers that do not apply to my issue. Who do i contact?

:)

MorneSmith, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate first what is the issue. Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game transaction 3 times? If yes, you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

If none, you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the other charges that you received.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase

Hello, jacob. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you got charged two times and the order did not went through - it was only processed on the third time - you should be automatically refunded within the next 72 hours.

Please note that if you used a credit card to make the purchases, you might only see the refund on your next credit card statement/invoice. You can call your bank in the next days to confirm if the money was refunded to you.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. StormyTone7208 Win User

Charged twice for same game.

I too have been charged too many times for 1 game. I downloaded The rise of the Tomb raider and the 1 hr trial ran out and I decided to buy it. I bought it but the game still said the trial had run out and I needed to purchase it to continue so I thought
    it hadn't gone through and did it again........still said I needed to purchase it. Did it again and still said the game needed to be bought to continue so I quit the game and reloaded it to find I could now continue as I'd now purchased it but then found out
    i'd been charged 3 times for the same game. £104 I cannot afford because of their mistake in letting me purchase the same game 3 times.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I was charged three times for the same thing.

Sorry to hear it. All billing issues should be directed to phone support for further assistance. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. ZAJAXZ Win User

To anyone having problems with TWD Ep 3 Season 2

Now I got charged 3 times for the same item. >_<
Thema:

1. I was charged 3 times for same game I purchased. - Similar Threads - was charged times

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  4. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  5. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  6. Xbox series elite 2 core charge time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 core charge time: Got this controller since yesterday So i need to full charge it before use And how long does it take to charge it? d9028d90-8616-4158-8e00-81a8c36019ba
  7. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...
  8. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  9. Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...: What do I do if Xbox charged me 6 times for a game I didn't even receive, and refuses to give me an actual refund for the game it says has already been refunded. I haven't received any of the cash...
  10. I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...: My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this or reverse it...