I was blocked in the game "Sea of Thieves"

Discus and support I was blocked in the game "Sea of Thieves" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded the official version of the Sea of thieves game on an Xbox game pass subscription, after a month of playing, I log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maddogs _, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Maddogs _
    Maddogs _ Guest

I bought and downloaded the official version of the Sea of thieves game on an Xbox game pass subscription, after a month of playing, I log into my account and see the lock forever (RedBeard). I want to return my old account, but they write to me:

Hello there,

If you purchased this directly from XBOX, we advise you contact them to ensure the license is valid and has been added to your account correctly.

If you purchased the game from a 3rd party, please consider reaching out to them. I'm sorry but on this occasion we're not able to assist you further

Best regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

And:

Hello there zxcLesha6548,

You will need to purchase a legitimate full version of the game via the Microsoft or Steam store and create a new Xbox Live account to be able to continue playing on our services.

Very Important - Before logging into the game again, you should remove the version of the game you downloaded from the internet, and correctly download it from the Microsoft or Steam Store depending on where you purchased it from to avoid further interruptions

Best regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

:)

Maddogs _, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  3. Терещенко РWin User

Sorry, I bought an xbox game pass on another account, I already put a question on it
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Anytime Терещенко although I do apologize that you weren't able to get any more help from support. Please have a good day though.
  5. Терещенко РWin User

Hello, I can write to you again
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Correct. As you've mentioned that the game purchase or subscription is on the other account that is the only account that the game will work on for PC. If you had an Xbox console you would be able to share the subscription via the Home setting. When shared on console any gamertag or account can access the features without issue.
Thema:

1. I was blocked in the game "Sea of Thieves" - Similar Threads - was blocked game

2. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  3. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...
  4. Blocking in the game sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocking in the game sea of thieves: Hello, I want to find out why I log into the Sea of Thieves game and they write to me that my account has been blocked forever, although I have not violated any conditions.And there are no locks...
  5. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  6. I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...: I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ? Here's the weblink...
  7. How long before MS Xbox team allows you to block a game from using Quick Resume?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long before MS Xbox team allows you to block a game from using Quick Resume?: This "feature" needs to allow users to NOT use it. Quick Resume messes up every time I go to play Fortnite. I have to remember to turn off the "feature" each time when I finish playing so it won't...
  8. self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games: Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to pay to remove them, but there are some I just...
  9. When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...: When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is blocked under the guise of the Canadian news exclusion by Meta. But I am not a journalist, nor do I work for a...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass: Hi I tried to fix this error but it didn't work because I don't know where is the problem is it from my router block teredo or I don't have teredo tunneling adapter and I tried to download it...